Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel will we ever experience what it is like to awake from a nightmare and be comforted by a concerned girl who helps us get our mind off our problems?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I just can't ever remember bouncing back from what concerns me because I've always felt so alone.

Why does it seem so impossible to find such companionship?
I bet Chad has such flexible foid friendships that they would let him showcase his vulnerablities.
If you had sub-chad looks you have to be 100% stoic ogremax and never open up because your own value is your utility and perceived toughness.

If you're a HTN and above, you can probably get away with a bit of the "muh vulnerability stuff without immediately being left for another man, attractiveness halo is brutal. But pretty much, 0 relationships where the man is this sensitive beta type waking up screaming because he had a bad dream (at least not where the foid is attracted to him). Conditional "love" only. :feelsjuice:

Such a thing does not exist in real life.
Female companionship is a oxymoron

Such a thing does not exist in real life.
Female companionship is a oxymoron
Companionship exists but not all companions are wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back