Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will u marry and be father if u get dream girl u wanted?

Rakesh

Rakesh

Greycel
I just want to know. Are u willing to raise rarest specie on earth with a women you love if she request u? Like imagine if she will leave if u dont marry and have a children with her? Going through all like pregancy, cleaning baby shit, teaching ABC and so on.
Does that makes u mgtow saying NO?

Last edited:
I just want to know. Are u willing to raise rarest specie on earth with a women you love if she request u? Like imagine if she will leave if u dont marry and have a children with her? Going through all like pregancy, cleaning baby shit, teaching ABC and so on.
Does that makes u mgtow?
I won't lie, I already had tradcon dreams but today I just want to be at peace, I have a baby brother and it's not cool man, children make you change your life for them

No. I simply don't like children, it would be too much of a responsibility for me to keep a child safe/happy/clean. I have nothing to teach and am not emotionally available, due to Autism I rarely look people in the eyes, don't initiate body contact and speak in a monotonous/repetitive manner, this is poison for every child and would fuck it up emotionally/mentally. Furthermore, it's masochism to raise a daughter and sadism to raise a son in our current society. I am not interested in a family life or in children, I simply want a girl to spend time with me and fuck me. If you are disabled/mentally ill and want to drag children into your life (especially if you have BPD as a woman) - fuck you tbh.

Last edited:
I'm an antinatalist. And if she really loved me, she wouldn't leave me anyways.

I would, no foid wants me though nevermind a "dream babe".

No. Children would consoom my cope money. They are also HORRIBLE for the environment due to the resources they waste and CO2 they emit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back