Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will Trump's Social Media Executive Order affect Cuckit (Reddit)?

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Not gonna beat around the bush - I haven't looked enough into this to understand if it will or it won't affect biased incels in denial sites like reddit or if it solely relates to the banning of accounts and removing of tweets on twitter but it seems to me that this might eventually apply to reddit as well unless I'm mistaken?

If so would this mean that we can set up shop over there again? Not that I want to but knowing that those bullying murderers at IncelTears would be so furious and raging about us being there once again is enough to make my plumbs tighten and bring a tear to my Jap's Eye.

It seems that the basic message is that you need to allow several points of view rather than just banning one and supporting another biased side which is essentially what Reddit does considering all the Feminazi subreddits calling for the castration of all men that get turned a blind eye to whereas Incels get banned.

If so here's to 4 more years of Anti-Soy :soy::soy::soy:

Trump's executive order is just grandstanding, it's not going to do shit.

God I fucking hope so.

It would be nice if you did a run through of what this order will be, bluecel. Not everyone follows amerilards policy changes

Ideally reddit would be stripped of its 230 immunity, we would then convince people we know who had their businesses destroyed to file a class action lawsuite against reddit for incitement of violence, in that we would cite examples of how IT | r/politics fags encouraged/incited looting of businesses. Assuming the case holds IT would probably get taken down assuming it doesn't go over 100k subscribers.

But we never win so this wont happen.

It would be nice if you did a run through of what this order will be, bluecel. Not everyone follows amerilards policy changes
Like I said in the OP, Newcel, I haven't read much into it enough so was wondering if anyone who has had a breakdown on whether it would affect us.

Last edited:
Online: 6d 12h 58m. Ok bluecel

Cool, Freshspawncel

:feelsbaton: :soy:
Ideally reddit would be stripped of its 230 immunity, we would then convince people we know who had their businesses destroyed to file a class action lawsuite against reddit for incitement of violence, in that we would cite examples of how IT | r/politics fags encouraged/incited looting of businesses. Assuming the case holds IT would probably get taken down assuming it doesn't go over 100k subscribers.

But we never win so this wont happen.
Sounds good to me ha. But I think it's more a case of allowing all points of view rather than ones that only fit their doctrine/agenda.

Last edited:
Relevant

So from reading the article above, I get the impression that forums do not even need rules. As long as the owners of the site do not post illegal content, anything goes? Is that true? @mods Are forum rules really only there to foster a sense of community?