Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Will Transgenderism Eat Feminism?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

I hope so, this is the only time where I actually root for trannies, so glad they destroyed that stuck up feminist cunt JK Rowling. But before that happens foids are going to have to actually push back for things to escalate but right now its not happening, its more likely going to be a whore between anti tranny feminists and pro tranny feminists

Transgenderism is the lesser of the two evils, they're still gross though.

they have a way broader acceptance then radical feminism so theres that

I can’t wait until it becomes socially acceptable to call foids vulva people and ovulators and they applaud us for using “inclusive” language. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: :lul: @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper

It sure seems to be going that way:feelshaha:. TERFs are screaming about trannies taking over and dominating their spaces, but the other menstruators have no problem with it and are calling TERFs bigots because of that:feelskek:. Which I have no problem with, TERFs are, as a rule, rabid misandrists, so I'll take whatever attack on them I can enjoy.

The only annoying thing is that TERFs are blaming men for the trans push, when all polls clearly say that people with a vagina are the pro-trans ones, not men. It's gestators who are justifying stuff like this happening to their fellow lactators, while men are calling it out:

I can’t wait until it becomes socially acceptable to call foids vulva people and ovulators and they applaud us for using “inclusive” language. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: :lul: @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper
And the best part is, cervix havers are pushing this themselves:feelskek:.

They voted for this. Meme planet

idc
let this broken society destroy itself

I want to call them cumrags, sperm banks, and fleshlights as well.

fuck incubators lol

Is the goal of that image to get people to stop calling women things on the right? Because it’s only giving me ideas lol

They trying to take all of their status too

I never thought I'd support trannies but they'll destroy TERFs so here we are...

Yes despite my name I don't really care about troons I don't care if they indocrinate kids it just means faster degradation of society