Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will this years valentine's day be as good as last years?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Last year:
Screenshot 20190211 192801 Chrome

This year:
????
Will we have another hERo on this valentine's day?
As the hypergamy worsens every year, the logical conclusion would be that shootings have a higher chance of happening right?

He was a fakecel but I'm sure all normies forgot about how "traumatized" they were that day.

I really hope so, don't want to spend the whole day depressed

Do you want this site to shut down? If so then go ahead keep promoting mass violence.

Hopefully , I want to see one with a really high foid kill count

Fuck Valentine's Day.

Do you want this site to shut down? If so then go ahead keep promoting mass violence.
Massive IQ. I've been saying this since day 1

I hope to see something good happens on Valentine day indeed, like BMW carshows, latte tasting contest and orange juice spraying.

A lot of idiots on this site just wanna be edgely because they have no actual personality.
20190206 000602

Ahhhh my bad. I thought I was speaking to a. Intelligent person.

In-sha-st.blackops2cel. I want to hear those sweet firing sounds again.

>thinking normies dont want to shut us down just because we are incel.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

In-sha-st.blackops2cel. I want to hear those sweet firing sounds again.
If you're a six-year boy who identifies as a transgender fluid non-binary helicopter, it's a great day to get molested by your teacher or the LGBTQP community, but if you're a straight white man approaching a feminist cunt, it's jail for you in Toronto.

Im looking forward to valentine's day... to see if there will be another hERo.

I predicted last year's shooting half a month ahead

I predict that another one will happen this valentines

tfw more people die at Syria but no one cares because they are not 6"2 blonde chads
I predicted last year's shooting half a month ahead

I predict that another one will happen this valentines
i hope so, ill practice voodoo rituals on the deceased ER and upload them here if it happens

tfw more people die at Syria but no one cares because they are not 6"2 blonde chads
A single incident is a tragedy but millions of death is a statistic. Said by Joseph Stalin, applies very well to te situation here.

As much as I abhor violence.. wide scale change is usually brought about by violence.. I have a very bad feeling that this change will not benefit us at all. But if you think that things won't get violent because you aren't.. there are a lot of people in this world.. surely you cannot speak for them all? If violence is to occur on this Valentines day and it is attributed to our community there is nothing we can do since we are in their spotlights. I don't condone violence.. but violence will certainly happen regardless of what I want. So I don't care about violence, since it is a simple fact of humanity that violence is perpetrated. Why else do Police Forces exist? Plus why care about it when it happens when literally every other second a person has died. Should we cry for every man or woman that dies from old age too? Surely they were taken too soon. I find it hard to care about what society thinks anymore since it has brought this on itself.. whichever you look at it is societies fault that the Feminist lie has taken hold of it. Any violence that does occur because of it was going to happen in the first place whether this site or any other Manospherian site existed or didn't. To change the natural order of courtship and keep telling betas to still play nice and heed the "progressive" order while their womanhood is ravaged by Chads and then when they are 30 they settle after having their Cooches blown out by quad digit n counts, is sure to rustle some feathers don't you think?

Normies love their plans.

Last edited:
Let's pray for good results. Hopefully our hERo and savior is browsing this website and decides to get back at the normies roasties and chads to gain justice for the torment incels are constantly subjected to by these groups.

Let's pray for good results. Hopefully our hERo and savior is browsing this website and decides to get back at the normies roasties and chads to gain justice for the torment incels are constantly subjected to by these groups.
If someone is gonna celebrate the day big I hope he go to tinder HQ to swipe left on all the staff :feelshaha:

Cool it with the violence, we need to spread the truth, i was a mgtow now im an incel. Just wait, there's gonna be a boatload of mgtows in the blackpill community soon. I just happen to be one of them. Mgtows are pretty much incels, MSTOW
It's funny because we are incapable of stopping violence. Some people will always shoot up a place. In fact NC, ZX, SB, DL wasn't strictly incel at all and they all had exs

Cool it with the violence, we need to spread the truth, i was a mgtow now im an incel. Just wait, there's gonna be a boatload of mgtows in the blackpill community soon. I just happen to be one of them. Mgtows are pretty much incels, MSTOW
Without any action things will forever remain the same

Without any action things will forever remain the same
Agree. However, while saint events are lifefuel I think the long term realistic solution is to have the majority of the men NEETmaxx and refuse to work, protesting the gynocentric society and culture.

Most people won't admit there incels due to their ego, but lots more people are having less sex so we will expect to see some action soon.

mass shootings are inefficient in striking terror unless it has a particularly high victim count they are to desensitized now

we instead need a brutal serial killer that kills a vast amount of foids over a long period of time and make it gruesome, rip out their entrails and strangle them make the public feel true terror

I can see another ER happening

I honestly don't think another mass shooting will occur this year though, but if it happens I'll eat my words, someone can quote me here to call me out if it happens, but I don't think it will and quite frankly I don't think another one is needed. You guys can just remember NC every Valentine's Day from here on out to feel better about yourselves. As for me I'm indifferent I don't care if a mass shooting happens or not, since this shit happens so much you just become numb to it. I don't get pleasure from these mass shootings like some people here do, but I don't get sad or angry like normies do either. I just make crude jokes about them just to be an ass, but other than that it's whatever. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy your "Valentine's Day" while I'll just be LDARing as always.

I don't think so. I doubt it would happen 2 years in a row.

Don’t be gay there is nothing good about what happened last year

I don't think so. I doubt it would happen 2 years in a row.
You joking? People are going ER more and more, even though most of em are not incels.

You joking? People are going ER more and more, even though most of em are not incels.
Its happening more often, but not that often. Although I do think I miscalculated. An ER is plausible, but I strongly doubt it will occur in a school again, by a teen. Its more likely going to be an adult.

Its happening more often, but not that often. Although I do think I miscalculated. An ER is plausible, but I strongly doubt it will occur in a school again, by a teen. Its more likely going to be an adult.
Schools are getting beefed up, students getting bulletproof backpack, combat veterans employed as guards, better procedures leads to reduce of efficiency of a school shootings. People are going ER somewhere else.