Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will this site ever go private?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
It would be funny too see what happens to cucktears members when there only source of entertainment is gone.

Trying too tbh. Woke up with 37 fucking replies today. Just lol.
I used to do that and sent studies, but u cant reasons with those retards just makes me rage tbh. And i get downvoted so much i have negative karma.

I used to do that and sent studies, but u cant reasons with those retards just makes me rage tbh. And i get downvoted so much i have negative karma.

Can’t reason with normies they are too bluepilled. I had an agrument once with some dude from IT and just kept going until he stopped replying

I hope not. I want to still be able to lurk if i get banned.

It never will, Serge probably wants new users to join and it would be an incentive for ITcels to make accounts.

infiltrators would be everywhere

It never will, Serge probably wants new users to join and it would be an incentive for ITcels to make accounts.
yeah i wish we had more members tbh

It needs to be public for the blackpill to spread. Membership requirements and some rules should be toughened up though.

It's never going to go private no matter how many people ask

Every postmaxer on IT will be on suicide watch if this ever happens.

Will not happend

It needs to be public for the blackpill to spread. Membership requirements and some rules should be toughened up though.
braincels did that, but this fourm is obscure as fuck

it will go down and we remake it before it goes private tbh

it will go down and we remake it before it goes private tbh
it'd be cool if we had lots more incels and members im pretty sure lookism had a lot as well, wish we had lots of members tbh, braincels had like 100k wish we could get to that level never will happen tho

it'd be cool if we had lots more incels and members im pretty sure lookism had a lot as well, wish we had lots of members tbh, braincels had like 100k wish we could get to that level never will happen tho
they weren't active all the time, not all 100k. We have the highest numbers of active users per population

a better question is when will it change domains again jfl