Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Will this ITcel whiteknight finally get a crumb of IT roastie pussy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date

Will he finally get thrown a crumb of pussy?

• Yes, he has anonymously defended wahmen online,

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No, the IT roasties are getting hypergamous dick and simp money already, they won't date down

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Look at the top comment. He's obviously too weak and scrawny to whiteknight in real life in search of pussy or he'd get his face smashed in by high T alphas, and the Stacey he's defending would laugh. So it's pretty obvious this is his only hope. I mean to actually write an entire paragraph of this larping bullshit from an incel in denial takes some effort. I think a roastie should throw a crumb of pussy his way, just for the effort.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hsy1gw/just_replace_the_word_women_with_incels_and_its/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Hed prolly get chad scraps to betabuxx if hes lucky.

Imagine him typing out them sentences. Guy is a major :soy:

I learnt a new word thanks to him, give this man a coochie !

Why do normies use /s? Even a retard could tell that was sarcasm. Have some respect for the reader's intelligence.

They're too terrified of losing those internet points.
Imagine if in real life you said something sarcastic and then added, "That was sarcasm, by the way." It would completely undermine the point of being sarcastic in the first place.

Yes, he has anonymously defended wahmen online

His paragraph is a larp too. He is talking about going on multiple dates, men who actually have sex get it on the first date or they don't go on a second date because they don't want to be used for free food and drinks. This cuck is delusional. He's an incel, he hasn't been on multiple dates because if he's defending bloodbeasts on IT, he hasn't been on a single fucking date because he's just as subhuman as we are facially and bloodbeasts are disgusted by him and laugh about the thought of him committing suicide.

Imagine actually typing that and posting that and not cringing once.

His paragraph is a larp too. He is talking about going on multiple dates, men who actually have sex get it on the first date or they don't go on a second date because they don't want to be used for free food and drinks. This cuck is delusional. He's an incel, he hasn't been on multiple dates because if he's defending bloodbeasts on IT, he hasn't been on a single fucking date because he's just as subhuman as we are facially and bloodbeasts are disgusted by him and laugh about the thought of him committing suicide.
People on IT are the biggest faggots out there

Pathetic
Everyone on that subreddit

Oh man haha. This was a painful read. Women having interesting personalities? I think we might live in different universes than this guy over here. In my various ascension attempts I’ve talked to a fair deal of women, and let me tell ya they were all mind numbingly dull. I wonder what this guy likes talking about. Maybe her hot ex who she’s been talking with on snapchat for the duration of their 9th sexless date? Perhaps she’s deep! Maybe it’s about subjective mortality and how the point of life is to “be a good person, thats all!”. Maybe she’s cracking jokes, bonus lolpoints if they’re vulgar. Anyone who enjoys that kind of drivel is either lying or insane

Women are so interesting XD XD XD Totally not the slave of halo effect XD XD XD

How desperate one has to be for pussy to type out that bullshit. I can imagine him thinking "Please someone read this and give me pussy." while writing that.

voted first one for the lols

men who actually have sex get it on the first date or they don't go on a second date because they don't want to be used for free food and drinks. This cuck is delusional. He's an incel

"It's neat to know their stances on different cultural things!"
7303510f7883bb20ccabd4e97fc97d77.gif

Last edited:
I seriously can't believe he took his time writing that actual dogshit

Look at the top comment. He's obviously too weak and scrawny to whiteknight in real life in search of pussy or he'd get his face smashed in by high T alphas, and the Stacey he's defending would laugh. So it's pretty obvious this is his only hope. I mean to actually write an entire paragraph of this larping bullshit from an incel in denial takes some effort. I think a roastie should throw a crumb of pussy his way, just for the effort.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hsy1gw/just_replace_the_word_women_with_incels_and_its/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View attachment 291730

"Diverse personalities" good joke

"Diverse personalities" good joke

Look at all these diverse personalities.

Edit: For all the genetically unfit characteristics they're shoving into this shit, they would never dare give one a bad face.

Last edited: