Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will this instagram maxing guide work? Only serious people allowed here.

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
I got this from another forum

Basically said:

1) Make your Instagram profile private and change your instagram profile picture to something neutral, like your cat or something like that
2) Create a Tinder with a chadfish pictures
3) Put your insta name in description "Add me on Insta, i'm not often on Tinder"
4) You can even match girls and copy paste your insta to all of them
5) You will get ton of followers request from girls
5) Wait few weeks, change your insta profile picture to yours (you can change name too) accept all the followers, most of them won't even unfollow and will forget who you are

If you really want to max your followers to like 10k, you can even make a tinder with a hot stacy and put your insta, and thousand of guys are gonna follow you, at least you will look NT with real followers, it's better than nothing

i think many will unfollow after seeing what you really look like but i guess it can work to a small degree. Never tried it though and if you are interested you might as well just try and see

They will notice and unfollow

Sorry I don't care about followers and I don't even have an Instagram account.

You shouldn't be posting in this thread then.
Shut up nigger normie, you think anyone here gives a shit about how to get Instagram followers ?

i think many will unfollow after seeing what you really look like but i guess it can work to a small degree. Never tried it though and if you are interested you might as well just try and see
Yeah they won't hang around when they know you're not chad

What kind of retarded dumbshit is this

Never thought about doing it with IG, but you could do this on Tinder if you're just under the requirement for matches. Use gigachad, get like 1000 right swipes, and then change your pics and match them all. Would only work for normies though, they'll all unmatch if you're sub 7 :cryfeels: :incel:

Dude, even if this works, you're doing that for the sake of what? Socialmediamaxxing does nothing if you're ugly.

Dude, even if this works, you're doing that for the sake of what? Socialmediamaxxing does nothing if you're ugly.

There are ugly social media maxxers out there. faze rug springs to mide?

There are ugly social media maxxers out there. faze rug springs to mide?
Well... Ok then? If you wanna go that way, i mean, then do your thing...:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

I did that too!

Now im famous and i not AM ugly anymore!

Might do. Is this against any rules ?