Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will this happen to us too?

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
QcQ4Xqi.png

I wonder though if black pill will ever grow in to a big/semi-mainstream subculture like hippies/emos/hipsters etc.
Just what will happen over the years? Will we get shut down? Will most of us rope?

emos died when the internet turned toward the unironic culture of memes

Blackpill going mainstream wouldn't change much. It would have to spread to females who will then demand that they can be natural, fat, dress sloppily, not shave, etc... and they'll obviously still receive tons of validation doing so, which leads to more "its ur personaliteehee" bullshit. I don't see how it would affect Chad much.

I'm interested in seeing how the incel/hikikomori epidemic evolves.

I don't see the Blackpill going mainstream,it's just too brutal. However I could see a redpill/blackpill hybrid going sub-mainstream and getting ALOT of guy's to join in. MGTOW is already kinda popular because normies get into it, MGTOW is mostly redpilled ,the redpill is really the gateway pill to the Blackpill.

the blackpill isn't comparable to a fashion movement lol

no because people here are too pussy to do it