Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Will this be you in the future?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-

Examples of comments:

This is how I view @Napoleon de Geso , in the future and even now. btw jfl at thinking that not settling down with someone with kids somehow makes him have high standards.

I see a lot of you fags relating to this one :feelskek: :feelskek:

Average IT male poster
"I have never touche a vagene yet I'm no incel because le misogyny", sure, right.

"teehee I'm virgin but not inkwell" :soy::soy::soy:

My balls itch.

View attachment 250963
I hate people like that.
They're the type to watch one documentary on a subject and think they're of higher intellect.

>Turns out I was gay as fuck
I expect this from people who wore fedoras.

90% of those people were never actually incel nor blackpilled. They just like the label.

Examples of comments:

View attachment 250960
This is how I view @Napoleon de Geso , in the future and even now. btw jfl at thinking that not settling down with someone with kids somehow makes him have high standards.

View attachment 250963

View attachment 250964
Average IT male poster
"I have never touche a vagene yet I'm no incel because le misogyny", sure, right.

Dude is a virgin, he can have those standards. Napoleon cant, he had sex in his early 20s and should of had a kid or 2 by now. Settling with a hole with kids shouldn't be an issue if you have your own kids to bring to the table. Napoleon is a failed normtard

There are certainly some neckneard tier users on here. That dude who's always spamming gorilla pics comes to mind first. JFL i can imagine him walking around with a stuffed gorilla plushie and gorilla stickers on his books and folders

That's some IT shit right there, no more to say on that one.

Yikes, I've heard of faggots, and neckbeards, but a neckbeard faggot? The only possible cure is Zyklon B. :feelspuke:

There are certainly some neckneard tier users on here. That dude who's always spamming gorilla pics comes to mind first. JFL i can imagine him walking around with a stuffed gorilla plushie and gorilla stickers on his books and folders
You think so? I find it hard to believe that anyone in here would wear a fedora and go around acting all know-it-all correcting people on petty mistakes irl.

I'll either rope or go to SEA tbh

You think so? I find it hard to believe that anyone in here would wear a fedora and go around acting all know-it-all correcting people on petty mistakes irl.
You never know.

Someone who lacks perception, autistic, mistreating and misreading people. Imagine being a complete shithead and using inceldom as an excuse for their shortcomings.

Nothing wrong with having high standards, I would rather starve than eat shit, i'm not a pussy worshiper cuck

You never know.

Someone who lacks perception, autistic, mistreating and misreading people. Imagine being a complete shithead and using inceldom as an excuse for their shortcomings.
shithead chad uses his good looks as an excuse