Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will these boys ever find love in the future?

not in a million year.
but that guy is doing god's work by helping those kids

Last edited:
Probably not, pretty sad. People believe in a benevolent god but we live in a world where innocent kids suffer horrific burns. The asteroid cannot hit this hellworld soon enough.

"The overwhelming happiness their moms feel when they first lay eyes on their babies"
Yes, I too would be happy to see that my children no longer look as much like freaks if I were a mother. For what other reason are they getting this giddy and emotional for? Imagine a burning accident eliminating any chances at blending in socially.
It reminds me of Zaid Garcia; the lad is incapable of even taking care of himself, and the only acknowledgement he receives from society is his existence, only serving to make people feel better about themselves.

Probably not, pretty sad. People believe in a benevolent god but we live in a world where innocent kids suffer horrific burns. The asteroid cannot hit this hellworld soon enough.
Ya lookist soyciety will turn these boys into hermits soon enough.

but that guy is doing god's work by helping those kids
He won't be so interested when they're older, nobody gives a shit when an ugly guy grows up.

I hope. I wish them the best in life. They are so innocent