Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Will there ever be a war on women?

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
Like there was war on drugs.

Will there ever be a war on women's rights?

Just ask reddit.

Civil War over the MeToo and Woke System is inevitable

Men are too cucked to take away womens rights. I dont expect anything to happen in my lifetime

Men and foids were meant to be enemies so this would be pretty rad if a war like this happened.

No.

The next step is a true matriarchy taking place. I wish we could fast-forward to that, because we're in this awful state of limbo for men where women are accruing special rights and attention, but men are still pressured and essentially forced to be cogs in a broken wageslave system with little/no reward.

no. things will shift more towards womens benefits and side as we progress. incel mental masturbation fantasy will never happen.

No men always lose with women even though all it takes is for us men to work together for a bit.

we already live in a scary patriarchy, xis.

Females have Satan working for them.
God vs satan kill count
cope, God is a reason why foids are foids and why we have to suffer

this
No.

The next step is a true matriarchy taking place. I wish we could fast-forward to that, because we're in this awful state of limbo for men where women are accruing special rights and attention, but men are still pressured and essentially forced to be cogs in a broken wageslave system with little/no reward.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
take away womens rights
are u fucking dense

What war?? Women will just submit if that happens

No. Stupid question.

It’s more likely that we see a war on men than a war on women. Especially with the rise of feminism in the west and globally

Sure. But the only casualties of this war will be men.
No.

The only way to beat the game is to quit playing. :feelsjuice:
No men always lose with women even though all it takes is for us men to work together for a bit.
Difference between men and women. Women will never go against feminism and other women. Even if they know they're wrong. If men ever fully united against women they(women) would go extinct and be completely replaced by sex bots and artificial wombs by now if we wanted.
Females have Satan working for them.
Wrong. Females are doing satans work.
If Satan was real then yes he would work with women.
Not working with. Foids are working for satan. Ironically also have no problem working for their boss or satan or the state but submitting to a loving husband or father is off limits. :feelstastyman:
It’s more likely that we see a war on men
Its already happening...

Considering war is mostly just a means to get more sex... no the war will be on other men and women might gain more power in the process.

I'll just say this: The current way things are WILL lead to a global economic and societal collapse, then women are in trouble.

Maybe one day but that one day sure as hell won't occur in my lifetime.

War on foids is stupid. After you genocide them, then what?

No.

Too many cucks.

Not until the average man grows a fucking pair and has his bread and circus taken away

I think many countries do put men first.

It varies, I guess.

i highly doubt that

well the taliban has won afghanistan

theyre based on women's rights

thats something