Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will there be any new blackpill discoveries

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★
Have we reached the end?

“Born too late to discover the blackpill, born to early to explore the incel rebellion, born just in time to rot on .is”

Waiting for a rebellion that may never come, We dont know, I feel like most
topics have been covered on the incel wiki aleredy, Maybe we are too late.

Waiting for a rebellion that may never come, We dont know, I feel like most
topics have been covered on the incel wiki aleredy, Maybe we are too late.
Yeah I feel like it’s the same shit, just that it’s getting worse

The blackpill is essentially ''looks are the most important and women can't love ugly men''. So you can't really expand it much more than that.

I don't think there will be ''new discoveries'', but users could express and talk about the blackpill from slightly different angles and perspectives. I think that's what's interesting about this forum.

People may complain that there are many ''water is wet'' posts, but each user puts his own spin on the blackpill, also influenced by his own life experiences.

Of course there will be.
I think that it's impossible to accept truly the huge importance of looks and that looks affect all your life, not just romantic or professional.
Ego and mind cannot accept this harsh reality so people think: ' yes, looks are important but there are also other things that matter...'

So, new discoveries and studies will find even more importance of looks than people currently believe.

feel like everything that could be discovered about it is already done but i would like to see how women interacts with how the world is in the future, probably 300 or 400 years from now.
that could open the door for new studies

Have we reached the end?

“Born too late to discover the blackpill, born to early to explore the incel rebellion, born just in time to rot on .is”
I don't think so.

I think Blackpill is pretty much solved. There might be some future research done on the coming collapse of $women stocks when AI and AI girlfriends come up though.

The worst is yet to come

Hard determinism is yet to be proven.
Ayy lmaos could invade and wipe their asses with the US military then enslave mankind.
Schizos say that religious catastrophes could happen in our lifetimes.

There's the social sciences side of the blackpill. Social media and immigration are changing societies fr