Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will there be another refugee crisis?

New war would be interesting

It's because Turkey is taking care of all the refugees and Europe is not paying Turkey enough, if anything, Europe is asking for it.
I wouldnt mind all refugees to be women but instead they are all men which makes inceldom worse

Yaas release tha flood gates

No, fuck that, Greece should just gas anyone that tries to illegally cross the border. Europe is for europeans.

I don't know, man, you tell me.

crisis? for who? we incels lose anyway. i would never get a foid, even if my country had not a single foreigner (iam an ethinic myself living in Germany lol). however, i find it somewhat lifefuel when a sandcel rapefugee "enriches" a german whore

crisis? for who? we incels lose anyway. i would never get a foid, even if my country had not a single foreigner (iam an ethinic myself living in Germany lol). however, i find it somewhat lifefuel when a sandcel rapefugee "enriches" a german whore
more men = more harder dating scene = women standards go up = incels become worse

When whole parts of Africa will become unlivable due to extreme heatwaves, it's not 1 million refugees we'll see at our Europe gates, it's 400 million.
nuke everyone

They wouldn’t be forced into leaving if the Jews weren’t making such a mess of things in the Middle East. People lived happily for thousands of years in that area before the Jews started fucking with things

We only have 400 nukes in France, it will be World War Z without Russian or American help.
As of January 2019, France possesses approximately 300 nuclear warheads

UK has been estimated to have a stockpile of 120 active nuclear warheads and 215 nuclear warheads in total.

As of January 2019, France possesses approximately 300 nuclear warheads

UK
has been estimated to have a stockpile of 120 active nuclear warheads and 215 nuclear warheads in total.

I hadn't noticed we lowered a bit our nuke stock. However it costs a shitload of money to maintain, and we don't even use them. What a waste, it's not ecological at all.

They wouldn’t be forced into leaving if the Jews weren’t making such a mess of things in the Middle East. People lived happily for thousands of years in that area before the Jews started fucking with things

Woke

Ey Caspian Report.

When whole parts of Africa will become unlivable due to extreme heatwaves, it's not 1 million refugees we'll see at our Europe gates, it's 400 million.
This is silly. Those numbers only exist because of western food and medical aid. Europe is already destabilizing and slowly sinking into irrelevancy, just like the USA. The real economic and political power of the future will be China/East Asian countries, India, and Russia + their bloc.

This is silly. Those numbers only exist because of western food and medical aid. Europe is already destabilizing and slowly sinking into irrelevancy, just like the USA. The real economic and political power of the future will be China/East Asian countries, India, and Russia + their bloc.

I don't think so. East Asia will be struck by the same heatwaves, floods, and droughts. The disappearance of himalayan glaciers will dry up all rivers. Only Russia and Japan will be able to continue existing, if they're not invaded themselves by hoards of refugees from Philippines, China or India.

But you're right about the medical and food aid. Nowadays we send huge quantities of food to many poor countries. What will happen to them once the US and Europe will be struck by starvation ? We'll just stop sending food and they'll die.

Russia has many means to resist way longer than other countries, due to its gigantic empty cold territory full of resources and a shitload of nukes.

I don't think so. East Asia will be struck by the same heatwaves, floods, and droughts. The disappearance of himalayan glaciers will dry up all rivers. Only Russia and Japan will be able to continue existing, if they're not invaded themselves by hoards of refugees from Philippines, China or India.
I don't buy the idea that humanity will be displaced by massive heatwaves. Otherwise banks and insurance companies wouldn't be selling or insuring properties in the effected areas because they'll lose all of their money.

I don't buy the idea that humanity will be displaced by massive heatwaves. Otherwise banks and insurance companies wouldn't be selling or insuring properties in the effected areas because they'll lose all of their money.

Bank don't lose money. They create this money for the mortgage. The only thing they lose are the mortgage interests. But if they lose too much, the bank can be declared in bankruptcy. To prevent a catastrophic economical collapse, the states will "save" them with the citizen taxes. This is known as "Benefits are kept, risks are shared".

Insurance companies lose money, but they modified they insurance contracts so that they no longer cover most of the heatwaves damages.

Doubt it, merkels of the world dont want more right wing goverments

There is no such thing as refugee crisis.
There is excellent border control or there isn't.
If no one can cross the border without being killed, then no one will want to cross it.

Kill all illegal aliens theory.

I think the current one isn't over yet