Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will the Russians reach the Dnieper river?

Will they be able to?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Russia will win this war. They're in it for the long haul.
Ukraine has its infrastructure destroyed, half its population fled, their professional soldiers are getting slaughtered, and it's totally reliant on Western aid to pay their salaries and to equip their armies. Look at South Vietnam and Afghanistan - Ukraine is next to fall.

Where's @wereq when you need him?

Where's @wereq when you need him?
By overinvesting in the defence of Bakhmut, Ukrainians are destroying their army's combat potential, so if I'm to be optimistic, I think its possible for Russians to reach the Dneiper river over the next 5 years provided their replenish and expand their fighting capabilities, namely, precision weaponry, drones, Wagner stormtroppers, and air support.

By overinvesting in the defence of Bakhmut, Ukrainians are destroying their army's combat potential
Brutal for Ukrainecels in Bakhmut
I think its possible for Russians to reach the Dneiper river over the next 5 years provided their replenish and expand their fighting capabilities, namely, precision weaponry, drones, Wagner stormtroppers, and air support.
5 years sounds like a long time, Putin might not be in power by then but that's another topic.

5 years sounds like a long time, Putin might not be in power by then but that's another topic.
Not really. Wars go on for many years. The Donbass conflict is already nearly 10 years old.

Not really. Wars go on for many years. The Donbass conflict is already nearly 10 years old.
Thanks for enlightening me.