Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will the reddit refugees assimilate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Will the reddit refugees assimilate to .co culture?

So far I haven't seen any :feelsbadman:

I doubt they come here. They'll take over all the softcore incel enclaves in reddit like dead bedrooms, tinder, relationship advice, foreveralone etc

I doubt we will get a huge wave of refugees like when braincels got banned

I doubt they will join here, reddit incels have more in common with r/Foreveralone than co. They even started simping for foids at one point.

I doubt they come here. They'll take over all the softcore incel enclaves in reddit like dead bedrooms, tinder, relationship advice, foreveralone etc

mots based users from incelswithout hate probably have accounts here already, the rest will keep using reddit for whatever reason

mots based users from incelswithout hate probably have accounts here already, the rest will keep using reddit for whatever reason
Tbh. This is why we won't see anyone from there.

for all we know, the mods could be going through a whole bunch of applications.

I'm a reddit refugee (my account is a few years old but I never participated until today). I'll try to assimilate but I haven't used internet forums other than reddit for years so it feels new to me.

I'm a reddit refugee (my account is a few years old but I never participated until today). I'll try to assimilate but I haven't used internet forums other than reddit for years so it feels new to me.
Welcome refugeecel.

Great. More incoming greycels.

Foreveralone was lost a long time ago. I used to post on there probably in around 2013 to 2015. I liked it better in there than the original Incel support forum and its off shoot after it disappeared. Then it got taken over by attention seeking foids and white knight beta simps and a lot of us migrated to r/incels.

They will probably find some new sub to rendezvous on like a lot of people went to braincels and then incelswithouthate. Some people just seem to prefer reddit.

I imagine a good few of them of just lurking before they make an account because there seems to be a fuck ton more bluepillers on the site recently.

yes because Incels started on reddit.

I am one of them. Some of the users are cucked with a lot of zoo visitors. But a decent amount are based, but due to the extreme censorship on IWH we get censored and have our comments removed and posts aren’t approved. Towards the end of its life, censorship got so much that they’d remove any comment mentioning looksmatch or anything with a hint of anger or negativity or too much basedness. Half of the comments would be towards the bottom saying “[removed]”. I think that of the ones that come here, most will assimilate and feel at home. Most have moved to discord though and some went to ruqqus.

I am one of them. Some of the users are cucked with a lot of zoo visitors. But a decent amount are based, but due to the extreme censorship on IWH we get censored and have our comments removed and posts aren’t approved. Towards the end of its life, censorship got so much that they’d remove any comment mentioning looksmatch or anything with a hint of anger or negativity or too much basedness. Half of the comments would be towards the bottom saying “[removed]”. I think that of the ones that come here, most will assimilate and feel at home. Most have moved to discord though and some went to ruqqus.
Welcome fellowcel. Hope you like it here.

Last edited:
How is this fair? I've seen more hatred in IT than in IWH. Welcome.

Reddit spreading more of the "hate" they are so against by not giving people an open and supportive platform.:feelsclown:

No mass exodus. They're gonna continue to play whack a mole.

This started as a refugee raft from r/incels

r/foreveralone will be next i'm pretty sure

I am one of them.
:feelsaww:
Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

From the looks of it not really.

some will, I became Reddit fugee, dumped .co till it got banned. cause they had better memes

It's been a few days since IWH was banned but only a handful of new users have joined. I miss the memes the based users use to post there :feelsbadman:

It's been a few days since IWH was banned but only a handful of new users have joined. I miss the memes the based users use to post there :feelsbadman:
Maybe they went to .win