Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Will the omicron variant end the pandemic?

TerraCoper

TerraCoper

Recruit
★★★★
According to the (((news))) in my country this variant is far milder but more transmissible. will this mutation end the pandemic by infecting everybody and giving them anti bodies to the virus? Or will they milk this shit for years to come. What do you guys think?

nah, "they" will invent another made up bullshit variant

pretty sure I had omiCON but it was so mild I couldn't even 100% tell :feelsohh:

Can't wait for chungus variant

What do you think?! :feelsseriously: Of course they're going to milk it! Have you not been paying attention? Even the original variant has a death rate very similar to that of the common flu, it was already blown completely out of proportion, and it's the perfect excuse for (((those in power))) to clamp down.

According to the (((news))) in my country this variant is far milder but more transmissible. will this mutation end the pandemic by infecting everybody and giving them anti bodies to the virus? Or will they milk this shit for years to come. What do you guys think?
Get ready for 4th booster shot :feelsLSD: