Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will the blackpill go mainstream someday?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I think it will brocels. Rebranded, repackaged and diluted so that normies can fanthom it without blowing their heads off, but it will. Some people will say wheat waffles is already doing that shit, but i think thats too little. Until it isnt an open (and honest) discussion between normies of all ages races and nationalities it isnt mainstream in my book. Sooo, what do you guys think?:feelswhat:

I hope normies blowing their head off
I dont like their useless presence

The blackpill is engraved in everyone's subconscious

already 90% of men are sexless or near sexless and theyre still not blackpilled. what makes you think they ever will be?

Well ShitTok seems to be playing its part at least.

already 90% of men are sexless or near sexless and theyre still not blackpilled. what makes you think they ever will be?
Because its the truth, and its bound to happen over time. To quote schonpenhaeur: " All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; and third, it is accepted as self-evident." trust me, the same normies that are violently opposing our views will churn out in 20 years saying they were always blackpilled and "reviled normies" since the start.

No. Information is controlled too much with social media. BP will always be a fringe ideology

Because its the truth, and its bound to happen over time. To quote schonpenhaeur: " All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; and third, it is accepted as self-evident." trust me, the same normies that are violently opposing our views will churn out in 20 years saying they were always blackpilled and "reviled normies" since the start.
Highly based Schopenhauercel. I think we might get along.

Highly based Schopenhauercel. I think we might get along.
Thanks brocel. I have to admit, my first post on the site was a little bit cucked, but im working on better scripts to send it to yall:feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back