Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will the age of consent for women get higher?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
Normies all think that women are innocent angels who do nothing wrong. Do you think that at some point the age to have sex with women specifically will raise higher?

i dont think so

foids gonne be whores eitherway as well so it doesnt really matter imo:lasereyes:

It will because ugly foids hate chads even more than incels

Normies all think that women are innocent angels who do nothing wrong. Do you think that at some point the age to have sex with women specifically will raise higher?
God damn it 11 yr old girl are fucking and sucking (in video gam!!!!!!!!!!!) age of cucksent should be removed immediately and age cuck should be beheaded with knife (in gta!)

new default of 21 potentially. Anyway we all know they start fucking since around 12-14 even with adult men.

It will go up to 25

yes, 18 is already seen as too young

Probably in more agecuckey countries

It will go up to 30.

probably not, most people dont even know the actual age of consent laws in their locality and just assume its muh 18 when most areas age of consent is actually around 16

Yes but not for chads lol, I have heard so many girls losing their virginity in high school but always asked myself who? And why are they not arrested. Only to find out it was chads all along and that's why they got away with it.... There's inherently nothing won't with pedophilia when it comes to chads

In the cucked countries yeah it might Age of consent in beyond a joke when in reality foids nowadays are engaging in slut acttivites at around age 14

Well despite 18 being the lowest acceptable age, in alot of places its really like 16 right? Like you can be 30 and 16 and have sex?

But even 18 is seen as too young or whatever

So it could definitely get higher by going to 18 excluding romeo and juliet laws in western countries for sure

If you think about it, higher age of consent just means more power to the women.

Say that the AoC is 30.

That doesn’t mean women under 30 won’t fuck.

It’ll just mean men that fuck women under 30 can now be jailed if the woman simply prove that they had sex.

It makes men extremely vulnerable and women almost almighty.