Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will staremaxxing help me get lean?

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I want to loose like 40-60 lbs, if i go on a 500 calorie/day diet will i loose weight? Is this a retarded idea?

Also thinking about going on a liquid diet for a while. I did it for a week one-time and lost like 10 lbs.

No staremaxxing will help you to stare

Starvemaxxing is a retarded idea because:
- you'll be malnourished (vitamins, minerals, etc.)
- your body will go into survival mode and begin to burn less calories (which slows weightloss)
- you'll probably have a yoyo effect which will put on more weight than you lost

Healthy weight loss comes from more exercise, not less food intake

Starvemaxxing is a retarded idea because:
- you'll be malnourished (vitamins, minerals, etc.)
- your body will go into survival mode and begin to burn less calories (which slows weightloss)
- you'll probably have a yoyo effect which will put on more weight than you lost

Healthy weight loss comes from more exercise, not less food intake
Ya exercise and use a smaller caloric deficit ( 200-500 ) instead of something extreme. Slower method is the far more sustainable option.

Don't try that shit. I used to be obese, and I managed to lose all of the weight, but I did a lot of stupid shit on the way there.

1: if you eat too little you're gonna end up being skinnyfat since your body will burn muscle as well as fat. You're gonna lose weight, but not a lot of it will be fat, and the most important thing to focus on is reducing your bodyfat percentage. Your caloric deficit should be at a deficit of 500-750 calories less than your TDEE a day. If you're obese like I was then you can afford to have a higher deficit, but unless you have a BMI that high, I wouldn't recommend it.

2: you're gonna end up being severely malnourished if you restrict your diet too much. Focus on protein to conserve muscle, and micronutrients so you don't drop dead from scurvy. Your carb and fat percentage is whatever, it doesn't really matter.

3: you're gonna end up cheating on your diet and binging if you restrict your intake that much.

I want to loose like 40-60 lbs, if i go on a 500 calorie/day diet will i loose weight? Is this a retarded idea?

Also thinking about going on a liquid diet for a while. I did it for a week one-time and lost like 10 lbs.
Ok GrAYcel

Don't try that shit. I used to be obese, and I managed to lose all of the weight, but I did a lot of stupid shit on the way there.

1: if you eat too little you're gonna end up being skinnyfat since your body will burn muscle as well as fat. You're gonna lose weight, but not a lot of it will be fat, and the most important thing to focus on is reducing your bodyfat percentage. Your caloric deficit should be at a deficit of 500-750 calories less than your TDEE a day. If you're obese like I was then you can afford to have a higher deficit, but unless you have a BMI that high, I wouldn't recommend it.

2: you're gonna end up being severely malnourished if you restrict your diet too much. Focus on protein to conserve muscle, and micronutrients so you don't drop dead from scurvy. Your carb and fat percentage is whatever, it doesn't really matter.

3: you're gonna end up cheating on your diet and binging if you restrict your intake that much.
Ty bro, this was actually really good advice

Cook your own simple meals and don't buy takeaways. Also, no foods with added sugar and over a year you will lose weight.