Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will someone please help me on this English 1A homework?

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
I'm sorry if this question bothers some here but I really need help. I need to boost my grade. My professor, job coach, social worker and family members won't help me and I really have no friends. I need help on this

Here are the full pics in case everyone needs a peak look:
0226202246 Film2
0226202244 Film2
0226202243 Film2
0226202247 Film2

Funny2

Let me adjust my spectacles

fingermogs me hard

king moment if someone actually helps, where's my typing award though

It doesn’t look that hard bro. Even for non English speaker. What grade are you in btw?

Asking .co members for help with homework on Jews and concentration camps :forcedsmile:

I'm in a
It doesn’t look that hard bro. Even for non English speaker. What grade are you in btw?
community college
Asking .co members for help with homework on Jews and concentration camps :forcedsmile:
Idk why "English" teachers always teach History... we need education reform and we need to talk more about the Armenian Genocide and the Soviet Gulags

Just put " go ER " as every answer

I was gonna help but then saw it's history...

im legit too lazy to read this, sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

I'll tell you how

Take it, roll it up nice and thick, and wipe your ass with it. That's all it's good for.

Can give input on question 5: Can't trust the kikes they keep changing the numbers. Would take too long to cook all those cookies and also wooden doors. Also maybe dislike for kikes for all things they done, a race doesn't simply get kicked out of 109+ countries. They own the media the banks everything despite only being the 2%. Would be bad optics if you actually wrote the truth though. A lot of them also admitted that they were lying about being holocaust survivors to get those monthly shekels so if that was a lie how much more did they lie makes you think.
PPhcg
Downloadfile

I could help if I had read the assignment...

Just like most English questions these are so vague and poorly written, like questions #3 from that worksheet “Discuss para. 4.” That could mean anything, it would be difficult to get that wrong unless you write something totally unrelated to the paragraph.

And #5 “Why do some normal people refuse to believe what happened in concentration camps?” Thats not even an English question. That is just a history question

You should just write what your teacher wants you to write. Thats all English is. Based on these pictures, the teacher of this class is an idiot and you could get a good grade by just working him. Is your teacher a super uptight old man who thinks young people suck? Then write about how you are a hard worker and the young generation needs to be more like you. Is your teacher angry at the modern state of the world and thinks things used to be better? The write about that

Hell, I could get an A in class without even knowing what they are talking about. Just write something without really saying anything and you can convince stupid teachers that you are a good student. Like saying “this story really illustrates the interpersonal relationships shared by all of the characters and how they were able to overcome hardships and blockades in their life in order to achieve self actualization”

This is not school man

Try adding more emotional language and lengthen your sentences. They are too robotic.

takes effort to post max nowadays can’t help you here

I'm in a
community college

Idk why "English" teachers always teach History... we need education reform and we need to talk more about the Armenian Genocide and the Soviet Gulags
Armenian genocide JFL hope you fail in the test and end up killing yourself

sry for ur autism diagnosis bro :feelsrope:

Btw the homework is regarding Schindler's List and a document about myself... due Saturday

Over for homeworkcels
I will also use this strategy when I run out of IQ:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: