Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Will Smith is one of the biggest cuck ever

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Defending his wife by slapping Chris rock in the face because he made a silly joke about his wife being bald or something. Even tho his wife cheated on him with a 19 yr old. Who would even care if your wife is getting made fun of at that point?

View: https://youtu.be/j8Iub-Xkkr4p

Last edited:
Chris rock didn't even had to slap him back,his wife s behavior slapped him harder even if cucksmith is coping

Chris rock didn't even had to slap him back,his wife s behavior slapped him harder even if cucksmith is coping
oVER. His son is gay and his daughter is some weird emo. I would just rope at that point

What is it with everyone talking about him suddenly?
>nigger beats other nigger
>on a Jew-infested TV show
Yawn!

who even gives a fuck about hollywood anymore, their time is up

Yawn!
I think because many people have either watched “Everybody Hates Chris” or “ Fresh Prince of Bellair” growing up, so know these people to some extent.

I think because many people have either watched “Everybody Hates Chris” or “ Fresh Prince of Bellair” growing up, so know these people to some extent.
I don't know what either of these are. People should unplug themselves from (((TV))) and (((Netflix))), it melts your brain.

I hope Chris Rock roasts this super sentai tier white knight to hell and back. The dude laughed at first. He didn't get mad until he saw his wife didn't like the joke. FOH

I just love when niggers beat each other, something fun to watch:feelsjuice:

oVER. His son is gay and his daughter is some weird emo. I would just rope at that point
His son is out there calling them other guys daddy, his daughter is a weird hoe that’s been sleeping around since junior high school, and his wife cucks him. How did he go from the Fresh Prince to this?
True. It would be hard to find a millennial or Zoomer who hasn’t watched their stuff. There’s also the entanglement memes

Yawn!
Maybe if you weren't such a low iq retard piece of shit who gets mad at everything because he's empty inside. You would understand.

Yawn!
Nvm. You were right I was wrooong! Yeah yeah. Video got 58M views in 18 hours. Basically Chris rock made a jock about will smith white wife and so will smith slapped him. But will smith wife cheated on him with a 19 yr old Tyrone. But yet he still chooses to defend his wife jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_20220328_220823.jpg
    IMG_20220328_220823.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40
Someone should make a book about will smith- title will be … Tyrone to cuck

He would have never slapped The Rock or someone taller

He is actually okay with having a one way open marriage. This cuck deserves all the humiliation he's getting. Apparently the hashtag #cuck was trending on Twitter because of this. :feelsclown:

He is actually okay with having a one way open marriage. This cuck deserves all the humiliation he's getting. Apparently the hashtag #cuck was trending on Twitter because of this. :feelsclown:
Lol look at the comments of the original video. Everyone calling him a cuck. And other witty jokes. Trust me it's funny af

3 minutes of tupac was worth more than 30 years and 2 children with will.
Brutal blackpill.

Chris Rock could've absolutely ruined him.

who even gives a fuck about hollywood anymore, their time is up
Yeah, it's even more cucked than irl in general. Every movie has some sort of SJW agenda and actors are getting cheat on or falsely accused all the time by their whore stacy gfs.