Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Will single men (Incels) be total slaves to chad and women in the future?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
More and more men are left out of the dating market and don't procreate anymore. The dating standarts are getting higher every single year. And at some point 10-20 percent of Men (Chad) will date and impregnate 100 percent of the women. In this scenario 1 man(Chad) would have to take care up to 10 women financially, which is impossible of course.

This is were Single Men aka Incels come into play. The goverment will have to drastically increase taxes on Incels, so Chad can impregnate all the women and we have to pay for it. Neet will also be banned. Incels will be forced to be cuckolds for Chad and women basically. While we work in concentration camps, Chad fucks and impregnates all the women. The future will be hell for incels.
It's already starting. In Germany you have to pay more taxes when you are single and don't have children and this trend is growing by the year.

Will this scenario become our reality?

They are already

By the time this happens I will be dead or deluded into extreme copes.

They can increase taxes all they want. I'd rather be NEET or go homeless.

We are already at their mercy, however I’d never be their slave. So unless we become weak minded then I’d say no

Yes, we just have to hope we die before it happens.

People will cope and say "No lol that's crazy or far too extreme" but if you had asked people 100 years ago, "Do you think men will become women and women will become men in the future? As well as fags being encouraged and celebrated?" they would of said the same thing "No that's never going to happen bro" yet it did.

Last edited:
The feminist goal is a world ruled by women, with the majority of men castrated and kept as slaves while a select few (Chads) are kept around for breeding purposes.

This will happen in our lifetime. How old are you?
There are millions of single men. Something like this will give them a wake up call, and within those millions some are bound to revolt.

But I agree. Things are becoming hellish.

Who knows? I am willing to stick around and see how far we go down this path.

No, we'll defeat the low t whores and cucks.

This literally already happens.

Like it isn't already.
I know but it will get much worse. They will put us into working camps like in coummunist countries. They will argue its for the greater good. Women are finally liberated and can fuck and breed with whomever they want and you have to pay for it and if you disagree you are a women hating sexist extremist nazi. Therefor you should be in a gulag.

Well, If that somehow happened, I would ER an Maternity Hospital to kill femrodents and chad babies.

This is why either suicide or living alone in the wild is better. Why pay taxes for chads ans the foids he mated with? Not our problem.

Last edited:
More and more men are left out of the dating market and don't procreate anymore. The dating standarts are getting higher every single year. And at some point 10-20 percent of Men (Chad) will date and impregnate 100 percent of the women. In this scenario 1 man(Chad) would have to take care up to 10 women financially, which is impossible of course.

This is were Single Men aka Incels come into play. The goverment will have to drastically increase taxes on Incels, so Chad can impregnate all the women and we have to pay for it. Neet will also be banned. Incels will be forced to be cuckolds for Chad and women basically. While we work in concentration camps, Chad fucks and impregnates all the women. The future will be hell for incels.
It's already starting. In Germany you have to pay more taxes when you are single and don't have children and this trend is growing by the year.

We are essentially slaves already.
Tax

As you said only a small group of men are getting sex and it's not possible for those(chads) to provide for all the women they are fucking. The solution? Forcibly have all men fund the lavish lifestyles of women and their sex partners. With this in mind you'll understand how much of a cuck you are if you ever work as an incel.

Last edited:
I think that they will ban guns (all firearms and weapons) and put suspected incels in to "personality education centers" (concentration camps). I suspect that most western first world countries will turn in to feminist matriarchies. Right now, Economies depend on low-status men to function, if robots take over most jobs (which is already gradually happening) then a mass genocide of incels will begin.

This is why either suicide or living alone in the wild is better. Why pay taxes for chads ans the foids he mated with? Not our problem.

Isnt this already the reality?
This is why either suicide or living alone in the wild is better. Why pay taxes for chads and the foids he mated with? Not our problem.
Cope. Most people will never get the balls to rope or live off the grid like a madman
We are essentially slaves already.
View attachment 127996

As you said only a small group of men are getting sex and it's not possible for those(chads) to provide for all the women they are fucking. The solution? Forcibly have all men fund the lavish lifestyles of women and their sex partners. With this in mind you'll understand how much of a cuck you are if you ever work as an incel.
The situation is sad, but it will only be ten times worse as a broke neet incel leeching off their parents until they die or you end up being homeless. Just cope or rope.
If you can not become NEETcel, become criminal instead. Go incels! Incels are the majority and we must rise up!
Until you are caught and buttfucked in prison

Last edited:

I thought I already was. I literally pay more in taxes than what I spend on myself.

It's already happening, and that's why incels need to spread the blackpill to the normies.

In the future? Unless you are a NEET what do you think you are right now?

If you work and pay taxes, but don't get any of the benefits - what does that make you closer to? A citizen or a slave ? Saying people are slaves is hyperbolic, but everyone is ultimately forced to work because otherwise you cannot survive. That used to be tolerable because you got a house, a wife, reproductive rights, a family, and a space to yourself.

Now you work full time, most of your income goes towards renting a small shitty bedsit apartment in a building with 800 people in it, so you can spend what little free time and what little disposable income you have buying things to make you forget how miserable you are.

The feminist goal is a world ruled by women, with the majority of men castrated and kept as slaves while a select few (Chads) are kept around for breeding purposes.
The feminist goal is a small minority of chads ruling over all women and the majority of men.

If you spread black pill you win otherwise you are a slave.

my prediction is within 10 years all sub 6 men will be slaves. I believe in the next 5 years the process to undertake that will be very very clearly shown. if you are still in the west in 5 years from now I feel sorry for you. im getting the fuck out while I am still able to do so. soon they will have us all in camps. no joke. within 10 years all ugly males will be in forced labor in the united states.

my prediction is within 10 years all sub 6 men will be slaves. I believe in the next 5 years the process to undertake that will be very very clearly shown. if you are still in the west in 5 years from now I feel sorry for you. im getting the fuck out while I am still able to do so. soon they will have us all in camps. no joke. within 10 years all ugly males will be in forced labor in the united states.
I agree. Where are you going? I may go to eastern europe or some third world shithole.

I would die fighting them if that doomsday scenario ever happened