Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will Saint Blackops slay in SEA?

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
New experiment includes Saint Blackops going for a ride in SEA (Bangkok), tomorrow I'll post the results.

He will get matches in west europe too.

did you make that image?

Too bad he has forsaken and betrayed us, modern Judas

lol y is his name morgan

This is why I don't post photos online.

This is going to be good. IN to save the thread.

He will do very well, a lot of disappointed incel followers who see this guy as a living legend. Popcorn ready.

>tall
>white
>NT
3 laws bro, he's gonna drown in pussy

Adventures of saint blackops2cel.

Is he really 6'0? if so, he mogs me

Can’t wait for pics

He looks good in that pic.

>love COD blackops

He absolutely would with his new pics.

He mogs @itsOVER into oblivion and if @itsOVER could fuck 20+ foids in a year (and make 2 of them pregnant) BlacksOps2cel could easily pull of similar numbers.
Cope. Philippines is still legitimately an option, outside of Manila. 90% of the Phils doesn't have good access to Internet and so the roasties there haven't turned into instathots quite yet.
Is he really 6'0? if so, he mogs me
Taller than 6. He's around 6'3 or so.
This is going to be good. IN to save the thread.

He will do very well, a lot of disappointed incel followers who see this guy as a living legend. Popcorn ready.
Don't regard him as a legend anymore after he deleted his facebook like a pussy.

Make sure you stick in a few of his OG(less flattering) pictures to make things interesting.

Wtf Blackops2cel ascended kind of

Dude with that picture he will destroy. He looks goatie maxed as fuck. Like a shaolin dojo master. Put his height at 6' as well (which I'm sure it is) for 10x boost in matches.

Even better, for more unique study, try him in Africa. Let's see how much jungle fever he inspires.

I doubt he would do very well aside from gold diggers

I will not post the results yet because something went wrong with spoofing the location, however I'm back at track and I'll post when I'm done.

I can tell you guys 1 thing, Saint Blackops is able to slay in Thailand with qt woman:

Dude with that picture he will destroy. He looks goatie maxed as fuck. Like a shaolin dojo master. Put his height at 6' as well (which I'm sure it is) for 10x boost in matches.

Even better, for more unique study, try him in Africa. Let's see how much jungle fever he inspires.

I used all of his pics:

I'm so close to travelling to fucking Thailand. The only problem are the Ladyboys and that I don't find Thais too attractive but whatever.

This is why I don't post photos online.
True. People like him have a negative iq.
For your test, we all know he would do well there.

edit : @itsOVER is a manlet. St Blackops would give him little slap and slay way more. Your experiment would be high suifuel for some people.

Last edited:
False God

GTFO