Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will raising the age of maturity to 25 be good for incels?

No. Lowering it to 14, however...

Age of consent?

No

I doubt it would really change much.

Legal drinking age (wine and beer) is 16 in Germany and many European countries. Reddit gets on my nerves. Countries outside 'murica exist for god's sake!

Young sluts can’t legally be able to go to clubs and have drunk ONS with chad.

they'll do it sober then, also illegal foids drink alcohol all the time and go to parties

all I'm asking for is consistency, if a femoid can't consent at let's say 14 then she shouldn't be having sex with guys her age either.

Last edited:
I've already seen a few sexhaver normies and Chads call this idea "dystopian" when brought up by the incels in denial in their spaces, so because of that alone I'd probably low-key support it, but it's an incredibly dumb idea nevertheless:feelshaha:.

Legal drinking age (wine and beer) is 16 in Germany and many European countries. Reddit gets on my nerves. Countries outside 'murica exist for god's sake!
Reality is too complicated for Redditors.

I've already seen a few sexhaver normies and Chads call this idea "dystopian" when brought up by the incels in denial in their spaces, so because of that alone I'd probably low-key support it, but it's an incredibly dumb idea nevertheless:feelshaha:.

Reality is too complicated for Redditors.
:yes: :feelsthink: :yes: :worryfeels: :yes:

What would it change? Young teens are already drinking and having sex

25 is just as arbitrary as anything else because it is based on a bogus study. But nothing will change for incels no matter what the aoc is I think. Also it's worthy to note that even in places where the age of consent is less than 18 you can still get called a pedo for finding a girl below 18 attractive. In UK you will be called pedo if you like a 17/16 year old, even though they are perfectly legal. So if anything if the aoc/age of majority went up to 25 it would just mean that if you are over 25 finding anyone below 25 would start to get labelled pedo, so it would just villinize natural attractions even more.
What would it change? Young teens are already drinking and having sex
:yes: :yes: :yes:
all I'm asking for is consistency, if a femoid can't consent at let's say 14 then she shouldn't be having sex with guys her age either.
Yes and they should be punished for it. They also shouldn't be allowed to sexualise themselves on tiktok and stuff either. It's stupid double standard where teens can fuck each other all day and twerk on the internet yet simultaneously need to be treated like le innocent children and if anyone over 18 even looks their way it makes them pedo.

25 is already middle aged

How about lowering consent to 12

hell no, lower this shit alcohol age to 17, the age to enlist mang

fuck it all, it's over

There is no such thing as "mental maturity."

Only physical.

These morons and their "science" are morons.

The brain doesn't "finish developing." You just stop adding brain cells, and they instead start dying off. Which has nothing to do with "maturity."

25 is just as arbitrary as anything else because it is based on a bogus study. But nothing will change for incels no matter what the aoc is I think. Also it's worthy to note that even in places where the age of consent is less than 18 you can still get called a pedo for finding a girl below 18 attractive. In UK you will be called pedo if you like a 17/16 year old, even though they are perfectly legal. So if anything if the aoc/age of majority went up to 25 it would just mean that if you are over 25 finding anyone below 25 would start to get labelled pedo, so it would just villinize natural attractions even more.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Yes and they should be punished for it. They also shouldn't be allowed to sexualise themselves on tiktok and stuff either. It's stupid double standard where teens can fuck each other all day and twerk on the internet yet simultaneously need to be treated like le innocent children and if anyone over 18 even looks their way it makes them pedo.
What bogus study?

i think that the age you stop being a youngcel and you become a legit adult is 30. anything under 30 is just teen/young territory.
for the age of consent, i think 10 years old for men and women should be just fin. 16 and 18 is way too high and some people start having their puberty at 8 according to an anonymous study which i totally forgot her name and it's totally pointless to look for it now but it's legit.