Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will probably get jumped tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
After I beat up kid on Tuesday I got pathetic punishment and the following days after it happened ppl having been teasing me and tryna get me annoyed more than b4.

I will either get jumped by the cunts chavy low iq friends of the guy I beat up or I will end up beating someone up

(I'm talking about Minecraft and how these guys keep killing me and stealing my diamonds so tomorrow I will use my enchanted bow on them)

Just fight back if they do or theyll never stop harrassing u man :/ best of luck tommorow

Just fight back if they do or theyll never stop harrassing u man :/ best of luck tommorow
Of course i'ma fight back. I'm not a pussy snowflake. Today an old foid shouted at me after I cycled past her and instead of just continueing, I cycled back to her and had an arguement with that low iq bitch

Of course i'ma fight back. I'm not a pussy snowflake. Today an old foid shouted at me after I cycled past her and instead of just continueing, I cycled back to her and had an arguement with that low iq bitch
Yhaasss dats da spirit . respectz hope it goes well tommorow and they just decide to stop messing with u

Pull out a faggot and shoot them

"Look violent inkwell!" :soy: :soy:

"Look violent inkwell!" :soy: :soy:
Yeh they defo gonna cherry pick this. Just cuz I'm like this it means all incels are like this and this website is a cult as if I'm doing this cuz of stuff on this site and it has nothing to do with the real world

Is that the kid you met at a charity do once?

Is that the kid you met at a charity do once?
Yeh he didn't donate enough money, he was just there for himself to look good so things got a bit out of hand and we ended up getting into a little brawl

After I beat up kid on Tuesday I got pathetic punishment and the following days after it happened ppl having been teasing me and tryna get me annoyed more than b4.

I will either get jumped by the cunts chavy low iq friends of the guy I beat up or I will end up beating someone up

(I'm talking about Minecraft and how these guys keep killing me and stealing my diamonds so tomorrow I will use my enchanted bow on them)
Bring a weapon with you, it could be multiple ones attacking

Shoot a fuck nigga in the face