Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will postmaxxing end?

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Now that anyone can shitpost anything to the Sewers without the worry of getting away with it, do you think the postmaxxers will get bored with doing it? Imagine posting pages and pages of copypasta to an incel forum just to have a high post count.

i hope so

but everything i hoped for didn't work out

Post count is a direct measure of your importance though.

another new person joins tomorrow so no

idk but the sewers are boring

I don't like sewers. Takes away the fun of postmaxxin

The low effort is acceptable , no risk of getting a warning. You also can't frustrate the opie with your answer because they're expecting shitposting unlike when you do it on ID

The low effort is acceptable , no risk of getting a warning. You also can't frustrate the opie with your answer because they're expecting shitposting unlike when you do it on ID
This is exactly what I meant.

not until i get to 35k at this rate

Never my dude

As long as ranks are a thing, no

It still happens but I report anyone who does low effort in my threads now. Because we're seeing fewer low effort posts now, when you do see them it pisses you off ten times more than it usually would do.

Maybe if u didn’t bully greycels they wouldn’t have to post max to not get bullied

Tbh I prefer postmaxxing to overwrought and retarded effortposting here.

Now that anyone can shitpost anything to the Sewers without the worry of getting away with it, do you think the postmaxxers will get bored with doing it? Imagine posting pages and pages of copypasta to an incel forum just to have a high post count.
Well it's naturally low effort, so I don't see how it would have an impact on this
Tbh I prefer postmaxxing to overwrought and retarded effortposting here.
tbh i cant bother reading an essay of what is probably regurgitated information

I’m not sure tbh, you’ll have to ask them.

Well it's naturally low effort, so I don't see how it would have an impact on this

tbh i cant bother reading an essay of what is probably regurgitated information
I like to read the tfw posts/personal anecdotes/stories etc more than that. I like reading from others who face rejection and loneliness. For me the loneliness is the worst part of everything.

the day is coming when the final solution will be enacted and all the greycel and postmaxxing scum will be gassed together

their dedication to something so usless is admirable.

it has only begun

Postmaxxing will never die unless you remove avis, rank colors and stars.

Postmaxxing dies when this forum dies

There should be MAX post count.
You will get banned if you post more than that