Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will online time counter come back?

blackraven

blackraven

United Nations employee
★★★★★
While others enjoy postmaxxing I tend to enjoy my online time go up, but since last night it doesn't show up in the corner. If anyone knows please tell me why was it removed and will it come back?

The fact that it's gone is pretty disappointing, I spent a lot of time getting those hours.

I felt that it had more archival value than postmaxxing, since it gauges how much of a shut-in you are.

For instance, a lot of people claimed to be shut-in's but I could tell they weren't because they barely went on the site for more than a few hours, thus making them liars.

I on the otherhand have racked up over 10k+ hours, so when I claimed that I "never went outside" people could tell that I was legitimately serious.

Last edited:
The fact that it's gone is pretty disappointing, I spent a lot of time getting those hours.

I felt that it had more archival value than postmaxxing, since it gauges how much of a shut-in you are.

For instance, a lot of people claimed to be shut-in's but I could tell they weren't because they barely went on the site for more than a few hours, thus making them liars.

I on the otherhand have racked up over 10k+ hours, so when I claimed that I "never went outside" people could tell that I was legitimately serious.
I don't spend all my time at home on this site, though. I have other copes.

It’d be cool to have it back my stats and post ratio to join time is insane. It’s a badge of how truly fucked I am in the head and in real life at this moment

I had a high time online to days registered ratio. was proud of it tbh

Wtf, they took it off? Fagmin

felt that it had more archival value than postmaxxing, since it gauges how much of a shut-in you are.
Yep, post maxing is cancer tbh. The legit users usually have high time .

Wtf, they took it off? Fagmin

Yep, post maxing is cancer tbh. The legit users usually have high time .

They put it back :dab:

it's back. the people have spoken. democracy works (sometimes)