Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment will one of you Americans go buy a giant Squirtle plushy and throw it at Joe Biden?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
GiantSquirtle

Don't actually hit him or anything (I don't want to hurt Joe it'd probably knock him over) just lob it so it lands in front of him so that media are forced to photograph Squirtle and Joe Biden together.

You will be a hero worshiped by women and ascend if you do this - I promise you.

Mods - this is not a threat of violence against the POTUS because I am saying NOT to hit him, just to have it land peacefully in front of him so they're in the same plane of view.

Secret Service will prob think you're trying to kill him tho so be warned anyone who tries this will prob get shot to death an anhero'd so only do this as an alternative to roping.

You won't be remembered for roping but you will be remembered as the guy who threw a harmless squirtle at the POTUS and got murdered by his SS for doing it.

TBH they will prob arrest you before you get anywhere near close to doing it but then you can be that guy who got arrested for bringing a Squirtle to a Biden rally and that will still make you legendary.

View attachment 685858

Don't actually hit him or anything (I don't want to hurt Joe it'd probably knock him over) just lob it so it lands in front of him so that media are forced to photograph Squirtle and Joe Biden together.

You will be a hero worshiped by women and ascend if you do this - I promise you.

Mods - this is not a threat of violence against the POTUS because I am saying NOT to hit him, just to have it land peacefully in front of him so they're in the same plane of view.

Secret Service will prob think you're trying to kill him tho so be warned anyone who tries this will prob get shot to death an anhero'd so only do this as an alternative to roping.

You won't be remembered for roping but you will be remembered as the guy who threw a harmless squirtle at the POTUS and got murdered by his SS for doing it.

TBH they will prob arrest you before you get anywhere near close to doing it but then you can be that guy who got arrested for bringing a Squirtle to a Biden rally and that will still make you legendary.
You're gonna get feds on you for this. Meanwhile several years ago idiots were threatening violence against Trump and nothing happened.

You're gonna get feds on you for this. Meanwhile several years ago idiots were threatening violence against Trump and nothing happened.
would it be threatening George Bush with violence if you said "throw a show in front of Bush so it doesn't hit him but people photograph him next to a shoe" ?

reminder 4 lads - make sure you aim at a point at least 1 foot away (preferably 2 feet) just to make sure you don't accidentally overshoot and hit Joe Biden with a Squirtle - nobody is perfect aim so you want to make sure there's plenty of room for error so you are guaranteed to miss him

If you actually hit him it would be bad they would say you were violent.

The aim here is not violence but rather political expression because it is important that American acknowledge Squirtle.

Joe Biden is trying to disappear Squirtle and we can't let him do that, for great Blastoise.

Last edited:
would it be threatening George Bush with violence if you said "throw a show in front of Bush so it doesn't hit him but people photograph him next to a shoe" ?
Nah, they'll just make fun of it.

Nah, they'll just make fun of it.
what do you think about throwing a Squirtle in front of Kamala instead?

I don't think a Squirtle would knock Kamala over (she seems solid) but just to be safe I don't think she should be hit either.

Maybe she'd even react to it and kick it or something, after it had come to a rest on the ground. That's be cool.

Prob not tho she'd assume it was a bomb or something.

Imagine the SS calling in a bomb squad to tear apart a Squirtle on life TV as they rip out it's plush insides looking for a bomb that isn't there.

Nothing would be in there though it would be empty because it is non-violent political expression.

We could spread some rumor that Squirtle is some kind of misogynistic racist symbol (like they say Pepe the Frog is) so the media runs with it.

Then when it comes out it's a ref to Hunter it's too late because it already memed

Then when it comes out it's a ref to Hunter it's too late because it already memed
how is it a reference to hunter? Feel like i am missing some details.

The 2020 election was stolen.

Squirtle

how come nobody at Jan 6th had printed this out on giant poster when marching on capitol? pretty sure the laptop leak was in circulation for 3 months by then