Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will never be able to ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
So basically I need about 40k to ascend by surgerymaxxing for my lower third alone, i will need bsso, genio, lefort 1, ccw rotation and then maybe implants and then almond eye and rhino not to mention gymaxxing and skincare. If i want to live my youth not as an incel i need to get 40k before im an oldcel at 24-25, but since im going to uni i will have to pay about 30k in tax for fucking degree, its fucking over. maybe when im 25 i might get surgery done but ill still be cucked by my pheno

Me too. Unless I win the lottery, I will forever be an ugly fuck.

Ascension doesn't exist for us

This hurts me as well, knowing that ascension is possible but the sheer amount of money needed for it is out of reach. Makes me think it'll never happen.

I'm on a similar situation rn as I need the same amount of money to ascend. Skinnycel, jawcel, eye area cel, almost all of that shit, while fixable, I have it awfully bad.
The cost of plastic surgeries is ridiculous, they should be financed by the govt for ugly men who want to ascend.

Yeah, I need to money to do that

Tell your parents you're saving for a house so they might fund your living while you wagecuck to pay for your surgeries. Even if you won't ascend, looking better alone can drastically increase your happiness and quality of life. You'll probably rope anyway sometime after you've hit 30 as a lifetime incel, might aswell take action while there's still some hope.

Not a loss. Truth is, no surgery could help you ascend, that's just propaganda. You'd still be the same genetically inferior subhuman. Admit your defeat. Just lie down and rot, that's all you can do.

I need face surgery, dick surgery, a straightened spine, eye surgery (to correct a lazy eye) and a whole lot of gym/looksmaxing (which arguably cost money to do properly). It's over, I can't afford that.

if u need that many surgeries for ur face alone its beyond over, you'll look like those freaks in hollywood who look inhuman because of the amount of surgeries they've done

if u need that many surgeries for ur face alone its beyond over, you'll look like those freaks in hollywood who look inhuman because of the amount of surgeries they've done
legit. too much plastic is also unatractive

I dont think jaw surgrey will make you look that bad, I mean those guys look shit cos they inject fucking botox and weird shit
Tell your parents you're saving for a house so they might fund your living while you wagecuck to pay for your surgeries. Even if you won't ascend, looking better alone can drastically increase your happiness and quality of life. You'll probably rope anyway sometime after you've hit 30 as a lifetime incel, might aswell take action while there's still some hope.
yeah im still going to do this somehow, ill just pay off my student loan bit by bit
Not a loss. Truth is, no surgery could help you ascend, that's just propaganda. You'd still be the same genetically inferior subhuman. Admit your defeat. Just lie down and rot, that's all you can do.
Not really, I still want to experience sex, surgery does literally make u better looking
Download 1

Not really, I still want to experience sex, surgery does literally make u better looking
Surgerymaxxing is retarded. Why waste so much money and take the risks just for a small chance of getting some roastbeef? It's not even guaranteed to succeed. It really isn't worth it.

I'm not expecting ascension