Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will men become more high T or more low T in the future?

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★
There are two narratives that are spread in the incel community:

1) Men will become more high T and more attractive in the future, because females will only reproduce with Chad as a result of hypergamy.
2) Men will become more low T and less attractive in the future, due to (Jewish) societal control which will (somehow) make men more feminized.

Which one of them is true, and why?

Addition question: Is white genocide real, considering how drawn females are to white chads? If so, why?

This is confusing to me, because these two narratives contradict each other, and only one of them can therefore be true. I want to make my mind clear which.

lower T because jewish chemicals in the environment

It's been going low t for years
So low T i guess

Lower T, but over time more and more men are gonna go insane and snap regardless.

Lower T because of modern living.

Hypergamy doesn't matter and doesn't achieve its intended results when all genetic dead end women are reproducing, much more than stacies.

Lower T. Also we are all full of plastic. There is plastic pumping around our bodies, and our testicles are full of plastic.

Quote me in 30 years, this will be revealed to be worse then chain-smoking unfiltereds.

Lower T. Also we are all full of plastic. There is plastic pumping around our bodies, and our testicles are full of plastic.

Quote me in 30 years, this will be revealed to be worse then chain-smoking unfiltereds.

Seems like that's ((((((their)))))))) plan

of course lower T what a stupid question

Gen alpha is mostly comprised of 6'5+ ultrachads with insane frames so I would say yes

Gen alpha is mostly comprised of 6'5+ ultrachads with insane frames so I would say yes

Gen alpha hasn't even hit puberty yet

If we get a majority of men get drafted for ww3: high T
Current path: low T

True, but I'm predicting the future

Will be interesting to see how that pans out in 5 - 10 years, since they are the most brain rot generation kek

If we get a majority of men get drafted for ww3: high T
Current path: low T

God I hope the draft/WW3 happens soon jfl, all i know is I'm exempt from the draft :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sperm counts are decreasing so I take it T levels will drop correspondingly with it.

low t. Men should be doing trt at a young age to combat zog poisoning our food supply with estrogen

God I hope the draft/WW3 happens soon jfl, all i know is I'm exempt from the draft :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
same hopefully. If I get drafted I'm full metal jacketing my commanding officer

same hopefully. If I get drafted I'm full metal jacketing my commanding officer

I don't blame you

Sperm counts are decreasing so I take it T levels will drop correspondingly with it.

I wonder (((((why)))))))

d10.png

They won't. As long as their balls tell them to keep fighting for women instead of doing what's correct it will stay like this.

There's only so much BS men will take, couple that with general dissatisfaction people have with the government. It's basically a powder keg waiting to be ignited

Men are becoming lower T while women are becoming higher T

There's only so much BS men will take, couple that with general dissatisfaction people have with the government. It's basically a powder keg waiting to be ignited
It won't. Men won't go helping other men nor will they care jfl.

Lower Testosterone, I feel like i have to jerk off just to release the estrogen they put in all these products

It won't. Men won't go helping other men nor will they care jfl.

Not about helping other men, it's about taking advantage of the chaos

Higher T.

I believe the reason why our testosterone has been declining is bad diet, work and life stress and lack of exercise and sleep.

where im from people are waking up to the fact that our diet is terrible and started to try to eat better. I would say my diet nowadays is much better than when I was a child.

More people working remotely. Everyone is quiet quitting and refuse to stress themselves with work and soon we are will be replaced by AI.

More people workout nowadays than ever. Zoomers are the most black pilled generation ever.

Low T because of all the harmful chemicals and the shitty slop diet

I keep hearing this but I just don't believe it
Well it's true. It doesn't mean that the average zoomer is blackpilled, just that zoomers are more blackpilled on average compared to the previous generations. There are tons of bluepill zoomies too

Women like good looking "low T" guys actually. Not really a negative.