Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will karma get those who rejected us?

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Is there a heaven for an incel?
Is there karma For us that pays back all the women who reject us? What happens to them?

No Karma is a cope. Your bulies will be more successful than you and the evil people get in power and rich

course not. we are fucked, my man.

I refuse to believe it.

No. But anothER thing will get them.

Karma is the definiton of cope. Of course suffering people come up with some bullshit to ease their minds.

karma ran over my dogma

karma ran over my dogma
Karma is the definiton of cope. Of course suffering people come up with some bullshit to ease their minds.
No. But anothER thing will get them.
course not. we are fucked, my man.
Is there a heaven for an incel?
Is there karma For us that pays back all the women who reject us? What happens to them?
It already is brother, the consequence of women being chad only means most women are pump and dump only.

And you know what the Consequence of foids being childless is???

They die alone:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: karma the only just fair deity has returned the loneliness they created back onto them. But their loneliness will be more bitter because they won't be used to it and deep down the rostie will know they did it to themselves:feelsthink:

It already is brother, the consequence of women being chad only means most women are pump and dump only.

They die alone:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: karma the only just fair deity has returned the loneliness they created back onto them. But their loneliness will be more bitter because they won't be used to it and deep down the rostie will know they did it to themselves:feelsthink:
Like we’ll ever have children

plus adoption is always an option so that negates that point

No Karma is a cope. Your bulies will be more successful than you and the evil people get in power and rich
Unfortunately you are right. Dominance and sociopathy this is what Nature selects for in Males

Even if heaven exists, i would reject heaven if it was open for all. How come people who basically already got heaven in life would also get heaven in death? Those who suffered more deserve heaven or atleast a better heaven. I so not want to share heaven with those who never knew struggle

Karma is not a thing. If anything, it's just coincidence that someone who wronged you will get fucked over at some random point in their lives.

Foids will suffer once they get pregnant then left by chad or tyrone. Raising a child on there own. They'll regret not choosing one of us only after years of experencing pump and dump. Once there a single mom, they'll come to terms that they can't hold out. That anyone they get with. They have to give up sex to the person in order to keep them around. With the 50/50 chance that the man will stay or leave afterward. Destroy these foids with the facts. Drive them into a deep depression of realization that they will become a toilet eventually. They also have to understand that the ball flesh of another man can't be put first before the new man there wanting to be with. Otherwise they have to accept being single for the rest of there days.

Brocel, karma presents itself in two ways - bad luck for your enemies, and good luck for you. Foids probably won't experience the same level of pain that we incels have, but we may find ourselves coming into good fortune due to good karma.

Brocel, karma presents itself in two ways - bad luck for your enemies, and good luck for you. Foids probably won't experience the same level of pain that we incels have, but we may find ourselves coming into good fortune due to good karma.

No. There is no karma, unless you decide to become Karma yourself.

No, they will live lives of hedonistic pleasure while we rot in loneliness.

We were doomed in this life and we will be doomed in the next. All we have are copes:fuk:

Karma is not a thing. If anything, it's just coincidence that someone who wronged you will get fucked over at some random point in their lives.
I sort of agree, sort of disagree. Karma isn't a thing, but "good choices" are good choices for a reason. If some landwhale rejects me out of hopes of getting with chad, her odds of dying alone go up quite a bit. Doesn't help me, obviously, but some % of foids do experience the consequences of their choices. They just won't realize it until they're like 80 and have that kind of immense perspective, so again, it really doesn't help us.

I can put my soul at rest now. After years of searching for the negative effects of this. My journey has ended. Thank you

karma is all subjective, they r probably not aware its only natural to ignore unpleasant things

however there must be an effect on society 10 yrs down the line

so many singles, so many frustrated men

its not gonna be political but a lifestyle will emerge