Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will it Lifefuel or suifuel for Gimmeshocktreatment?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Who is going to win England or Slovenia?

@GimmeShockTreatment

Lifefuel for @GimmeShockTreatment

Oh, it's offside.

@TheGrayWolf @Jason Voorhees

Probably England
They're already through
Win the group and avoid some of the big guns next round

If England doesn't utilise their full A-team, I think they will still win, maybe 1:0 or 2:0 or something. You were correct, it makes sense for Slovenia to play defensively, they could be among the best 3rd ranked teams with a draw right?

If England doesn't utilise their full A-team, I think they will still win, maybe 1:0 or 2:0 or something. You were correct, it makes sense for Slovenia to play defensively, they could be among the best 3rd ranked teams with a draw right?
Yes, from the way this game is going I think it will be a close win.

England Haa the best team but it's performance has been subpar tbh. I'm now fully on the its never coming home train.

England offside, unlucky

Denmark - VAR said "no goal"

So that means Croatia is out @CroatianManlet2 suifuel for you.

I vote for the crumpets lovers

So that means Croatia is out @CroatianManlet2 suifuel for you.
Yea i watched the game Slovenia had much better defense than Croatia. Dalić is a faggot cuck. Also Kek the coach of Croatia used to be a coach for one of the Croatian teams (Rijeka)