Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Will it get better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Is there any hope to turn my life around or is it completely over? I honestly can’t LDAR forever. I’ll either ascend or rope.

Probably not tbh.

I need more information about you to tell you

How would we know?

sub 4 it's over, prepare to be a betabuxx, or maybe get lucky and be an outlier and you find some looksmatched foid (very rare). looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing, wealthmaxxing all you can really do. and cope ofc

Dunno man.
I hope so, but I'm desperate.

if you're truly blackpilled you won't be asking this

Its not over until you decide its over

If you don’t ascend in college then it’s over

What’s your race? How’s your lower third?
I’m white, when I posted my face on truerateme I got a 5. My jaw is slightly recessed but it’s not the worst.
If you don’t ascend in college then it’s over
the covid bullshit makes it so much worse. Online classes, masks, discouraged from interacting with classmates. People haven’t stopped hooking up obviously but it makes my slim chances worse.

Is there any hope to turn my life around or is it completely over? I honestly can’t LDAR forever. I’ll either ascend or rope.
There's no ascension, read the thread in my sig.

18yo, 5'10, rated 5. Sounds like a normie but you being here is not promising.
I would say if you're fine with betabuxxing and do your best maybe its not over.

As a 4/10 male in high school, it's over for me. There is almost no hope I can turn my life around. It will only get worse for me.