Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will i get arrested in Canada?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I have thought about moving to canada to later get into the USA to get better copes going (moneymaxx)

But i'm considered a member of a "domestic terrorist organization" in canada so if i enlist for a visa will i get arrested at the airport or later on?

NGL i'd rather sign up for the greencard lottery instead

Last edited:
Virgin in Canada=Death row

you will be hunted down

@BraincelsRefugee @ionlycopenow thoughts?

You were already a terrorist in the womb.

Yes bro, Cucknada probably already has secret concentration camps for sub8's.

if you money maxx in burgerland you would be able to get a stacy in your country
I'm not fond of being a cuck, also i wouldn't want to re-enter my previous country ever again, i'd burn my citizenship and ID from that country

Save some money and come to Turkey
You can have 2 k dollars and live like kings in here thanks to inflation

You mean the organization known as I.N.C.E.L.? You will probably just be "randomly selected" for a search at the airport, at worst, for now. That's all that happens to me.

The deep state reverse engineered 1950s Korean torture.

If your blacklisted in canada, they will either freeze you or overheat you in a bomb proof cage with no food for 3-5 days until deportation hearing at a black site. Lights will be on 24/7. Agents will try to manipulate you to sign any documents and/or confess to something you didn’t do —-you could be stuck in their immigration concentration camp system for the longest.

Say nothing and ‘after’ many failed interrogations you’ll be given a list of lawyers. Only the last one on the list is free. Oh, and you’ll be lucky if the torture chamber has any toilet paper while they strategically place a hand-picked insane prisoner next to you. They usually pick ‘screamers’.

say nothing; sign nothing and don’t give them a hard time.

its no game.

Last edited:
go for it, if you get arrested or even better killed on the spot we have a martyr and can start a Incellivesmatter movement with a just cause

Toronto is probably the worst city in the world to be a white male incel in 2020.

Canada isn't arresting incels for being virgins quite yet. But if you do commit a crime and they find your incel forum accounts they will upgrade your crime to terrorism and keep you in high security prison for life.

Who knows how long it'll be before they start indiscriminately arresting incels under terrorist "pre-crime" laws, but it probably isn't long now. It's inevitable given the way things are going.

Canada isn't arresting incels for being virgins quite yet. But if you do commit a crime and they find your incel forum accounts they will upgrade your crime to terrorism and keep you in high security prison for life.

Who knows how long it'll be before they start indiscriminately arresting incels under terrorist "pre-crime" laws, but it probably isn't long now. It's inevitable given the way things are going.
some foid said she hopes i get arrested and another that incels should be stopped from immigration,

I'mma get the papers for a visa/greencard lottery just to make their butts hurt that a sub 8 male is coming to their country

Canadian can confirm. Cuckanada still needs moar manpower since it is the size of Russia while having 35 million population. Once automation comes in hand and having enough Chads and stacies, incels will be summarily exterminated. I would say around a few decades though.

some foid said she hopes i get arrested and another that incels should be stopped from immigration,

I'mma get the papers for a visa/greencard lottery just to make their butts hurt that a sub 8 male is coming to their country
If you're a currycel or a ricecel and want to be underpaid for jobs previously performed by white Canadians, and not be able to afford a place to live... then Canada is the right place for you.

If you're a currycel or a ricecel and want to be underpaid for jobs previously performed by white Canadians, and not be able to afford a place to live... then Canada is the right place for you.
NGL due to the incel terrorist thing there i'd scrap that "i can get to the usa trough canada immigration" plan and go straight for the greencard/work visa

Toronto is probably the worst city in the world to be a white male incel in 2020.

Just a male in general.

Toronto is the only place I know of where fat girls will only date and go for tall white Chads. That's how bad it is over there.

Honestly though you're safe here as long as you don't reveal your online activity or say wrongspeak in public.

Dont think anyone will care

They'll check your history and see Fast Banana; they'll let you go thinking you are a banana selling nigger. Trudeau may kiss your ass while giving you the nationality.

You should be fine as long as you keep your views to yourself.

I haven't been fucked with yet by the government so you're probably fine

use vpn if you're worried

go for it, if you get arrested or even better killed on the spot we have a martyr and can start a Incellivesmatter movement with a just cause
this
also you dont have to tell anyone, because incel is a mindset in the eyes of IT

Yes bro, Cucknada probably already has secret concentration camps for sub8's.
Over for leafcels.
this
also you dont have to tell anyone, because incel is a mindset in the eyes of IT
lmao, that is the biggest gigacope I ever heard. How is not ever having had sex a mindset? Either you had sex or you didn't. Most of us are too ugly too have any hope for sex or even love. It's over.