Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will have to wageslave for the first time, need advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Turning 18 soon, parents want me to get a job. What's the least painful type of wageslave work? How do you deal with cucks foids and normies? How do you even get a freaking job without knowing anyone?

I just wageslave at a supermarket, it gets annoying when people try to make small talk with you and you also have to deal with customers asking you for something that’s literally easily found if they follow signs. All foids i work with are either fat females or muslim female caked in makeup that wear their hijabs 24/7 and they’re put at cashier positions. It seems all males are given other positions such as restocking etc. ( That’s what i do ). I got this job because there were job advertisements in the newspaper.

Definitely avoid restaurants. Full of low IQ morons and catty behavior. If you're ugly in a restaurant it's over.

Any amazon warehouses near you? Amazon warehouses are big so you can conceal yourself easily. They pay $15 an hour now. I used to work at one.

rope if you have the balls because you won't enjoy slaving the rest of your life and coming home to an empty house every single day

the only good thing about my work is that there are no foids

Last edited:
try to endure first month then stop be hard working slave just try to not work and steal some food

Whatever you do , dont give 100% on your first day .
I did that and learned my lesson , cause now everyone expects me to work til i get burned out .
Start at 60% and slowly improve .

I did that and learned my lesson , cause now everyone expects me to work til i get burned out .
don't give 100 ever unless you want more responsibility and higher expectations placed on you

I just wageslave at a supermarket, it gets annoying when people try to make small talk with you and you also have to deal with customers asking you for something that’s literally easily found if they follow signs. All foids i work with are either fat females or muslim female caked in makeup that wear their hijabs 24/7 and they’re put at cashier positions. It seems all males are given other positions such as restocking etc. ( That’s what i do ). I got this job because there were job advertisements in the newspaper.
Do any of them ever give you shit?

Do any of them ever give you shit?
Luckily they don’t, like i’ve stated before they always try to make small talk ( landwhales ) and the muslim foids for the most part stay quiet and only communicate with other muslim females working there. All the other males are pretty incel tier too and it appears we all fucking ignore eachother most of the time. Lucky me i guess

Wherever you work work the night shift. Graveyard is great for incels due to fewer customer, fewer bosses and usually easier work.

Definitely avoid restaurants. Full of low IQ morons and catty behavior. If you're ugly in a restaurant it's over.

Any amazon warehouses near you? Amazon warehouses are big so you can conceal yourself easily. They pay $15 an hour now. I used to work at one.
I remember going to Olive Garden with my family with a 1/10 foid serving as the waitress. I felt bad but also astonished as to how she worked there. That was back in December. She either probably doesn't work there anymore or has roped.
Nearest amazon warehouse is like 15 miles away but it's ok
try to endure first month then stop be hard working slave just try to not work and steal some food
The good thing about being an incel is not much is expected from you anyway so I won't have to fake my effort or lack thereof too much.

find the most mundane boring office work. like being an actuary. that's what usually pays the best.

don't give 100 ever unless you want more responsibility and higher expectations placed on you
True .
Also , if youre ugly , its a proven fact that you have way less chance to be promoted .
So why put in the work ?

Wherever you work work the night shift. Graveyard is great for incels due to fewer customer, fewer bosses and usually easier work.
find the most mundane boring office work. like being an actuary. that's what usually pays the best.
One of the problems I have is that I also will be starting college this semester and I will really only have Mon Wed Fri and the weekends free. Tue and Thur I have both morning and night classes. I hope its not over but if it is it should be a good excuse

One of the problems I have is that I also will be starting college this semester and I will really only have Mon Wed Fri and the weekends free. Tue and Thur I have both morning and night classes. I hope its not over but if it is it should be a good excuse

I was talking about life long career advice. No idea what an 18 year old can do these days. Shit is much harder for your generation than it used to be.

I was talking about life long career advice. No idea what an 18 year old can do these days. Shit is much harder for your generation than it used to be.
I wish I could convey that idea to my bluepilled parents.

I’m in college also. I was lucky enough to get a gig working as a night security/cleaning guy so alone for 8 hours. Before that I went through hell at several dead end jobs. Sucky thing about part time unskilled jobs is there is a clear social hierarchy so prepare to be fucked with if you’re not “cool”. The absolute worst is any kitchen job. I worked doing dishes for a while which is basically the guy everyone shits on when they don’t feel good that day. Definitely beats cooking with the “bros” though

rope if you have the balls because you won't enjoy slaving the rest of your life and coming home to an empty house every single day

the only good thing about my work is that there are no foids
Why are you suggesting him to rope if you haven't done it already? It doesn't make any sense.

Why are you suggesting him to rope if you haven't done it already? It doesn't make any sense.
rope if you have the balls
implies that i don't, because i don't

just distract yourself from foids tbh