Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will gymcelling get me laid eventually? (didn't start yet)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
A bit of background: I'm a 22 year old khv. Super asocial, I basically don't talk to anybody, ever. 100% of my free time has been spent on my PC since I was like 9.

I REALLY thought that I was done with thinking about sex and craving it, but holy shit, for some reason my sex drive has come back, which is super unfortunate for me. My face is probably like a ~3, a 4 if I clean up (which I never do). Actually, if I include the chipped and badly fixed teeth from the time I was an alcoholic for ~1 year, and the fact that I still have acne at this age, I'm probably a 2. At least my facial bone structure isn't horrible, but I got fat after sobering up so it doesn't fucking matter.

So, my question is: will gymcelling help? I don't really want a relationship, since I really don't crave social interaction. I just want to get laid (can't do it with a hooker for 1000 reasons).

It didnt work for me. Im underweight and its really hard for me to gain muscle mass

If you have a small frame its not gonna do you much unless you really go hardcore.

If you have a small frame its not gonna do you much unless you really go hardcore.

I have a skinny fat body type. My belly gets fat really fast, my face gets a little fat too, but my arms are very skinny. Also a lot of butt and leg fat.

Face>Frame>Height

I have a skinny fat body type. My belly gets fat really fast, my face gets a little fat too, but my arms are very skinny. Also a lot of butt and leg fat.
Yeah take it from this gymcel...you will improve ur appearance if you started working out and really go for it.

Nope. Sorry, bro. I know that's not the answer you wanna hear.

Do it for your own betterment. It doesn't has any effect on getting laid though if you're really 2-3/10 like you describe.

No, there no guarantee(currently gymceling) but who knows you could be lucky and become a chadlite afterwards that if your fat.

It will, if you're white.

You will never get a lay without talking unless you go to a weird sex event, especially with bad teeth and skin. Excersize can help with the ‘craving’ and will probably make you feel good.

We haven't seen you op so it is hard to know. That is of course not a request to send your pictures

gymcelling alone won't get you laid if you are antisocial. If you work on both and spam approaches you will eventually get laid.

depends on your height man... if u're not too short and put on some muscle mass, you're chances of getting laid will definitely increase. But you need to approach them though. Without social interaction you'll stay virgin forever, unless you're Chad or decide to fuck hookers

depends on your height man... if u're not too short and put on some muscle mass, you're chances of getting laid will definitely increase. But you need to approach them though. Without social interaction you'll stay virgin forever, unless you're Chad or decide to fuck hookers

Well, I'm 5"10, 5"11 if I stand really straight, but that's my wishful thinking really.

Thing is, I really don't like talking or being around people. I basically just want to sit at my PC all day, get laid once in a while, and then go back to my PC. Maybe I'll get hit by a car or something and escape the suffering of existence.

Lol so many in here are so ignorant about bodybuilding it´s pathetic. If you have some questions you want answered PM me and avoid this false information

Well, I'm 5"10, 5"11 if I stand really straight, but that's my wishful thinking really.

Thing is, I really don't like talking or being around people. I basically just want to sit at my PC all day, get laid once in a while, and then go back to my PC. Maybe I'll get hit by a car or something and escape the suffering of existence.

Your height won't be an issue. Are you autistic tho? I see that you're extremely introverted, but are you having problems talking aswell?(stuttering, slow talk, monotounos voice)

Your height won't be an issue. Are you autistic tho? I see that you're extremely introverted, but are you having problems talking aswell?(stuttering, slow talk, monotounos voice)

I'm not autistic, but I definitely have a personality disorder. I'd say schizoid but since I want sex that diagnosis doesn't fit, so avoidant personality disorder is more likely. If it weren't for me wanting to fuck a woman every now and then I'd definitely be a schizoid. But boobs and vaginas have a hold on me unfortunately. And since I'm not a simp and actually kind of an asshole, I don't even make friends with women since I really don't give a shit about what anybody has to say.

waste of time

Damn, if gymcelling doesn't work, that means that our best-case scenario is some used-up ugly cunt with 2 kids from Chadlite shacking up with us if we have some money. Well, at least I don't have any money so I'm not at risk of that. Plus I'm only attracted to at least semi-beautiful women so I'll die a virgin.

You have to have something to work with small frame such as myself it’s going to be twice has hard. But , I say go for it try it for 6 months. If u like the results, keep going.

You're a 22 khv and not by choice. You already missed the bus. There's really nothing you can do to become more attractive to women at this point.

sometimes fatcel is volcel. try it out to see if theres any good bone structure. it would be very sad if you didnt try your whole life but you secretly had chad bone structure

Train at home instead, do calisthenics and/or buy weights. It's way more fun and you're more likely to succeed and not quit since gymceling fucking sucks. Going to the gym does not make you bigger, drug dealers sell their roids there which is why you see fake big people there. I train at home with mostly calisthenics and I'm way bigger and stronger than I ever was when I used to go to the gym. I even tried out some of the lifts that I used to do and did way more without ever training it.