Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will Gen Alpha be the most racist generation of humans to ever exist?

• Yes

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
How? What are the signs?

In the US they're the most racially diverse ever, they're going to be the most woke gay race communist generation that country had ever seen :feelskek:

Beyond over for Anglo Americans, time to set sail and settle new lands like the Trojans in the Aeneid

If the alt right plays their cards right

If the alt right plays their cards right
American Gen Z is already minority white that process will only speed up with Gen Alpha, It's over the republican party probably won't see another president after Trump let alone the alt-right

@DarkStarDown

are we starting again with the cuckservative cope? I remember in 2017 rw cucks talked about muhhh gen Z will be based and cuckservative!!! :soy::soy:
worked out great didnt it? Worthless scum

In the US they're the most racially diverse ever, they're going to be the most woke gay race communist generation that country had ever seen :feelskek:

No they will be a generation of mutt creatures, cucks, faggots, trannies and nigger worshippers

They will be the sickest generation with alot of disease. More and more vaccines, modern diets etc.

How? What are the signs?
There is a lot of screw whitey stuff going on with them. also lots of I hate niggers[every white dude here in burgertopia doesn't like them at least a little]. the funny thing is that the libs just assume niggers are dumb and so the libs give them free shit. their assumption is pretty WS. i hate them because they want to bring everyone into their marxist people's collective utopia. they also are indecent and expose their kids to sexual stuff when they are in preschool. i really think it's their mindset holding them back

They will be the sickest generation with alot of disease. More and more vaccines, modern diets etc.
more fornication, more drugs, more prison, more just shit

soyciety is about to fuck itself really hard

and it will commence the painful brootal fall of Abrahamism and the sick fucking minded progressivists

Isn't Gen Alpha super liberal/progressive?
that is the fucking problem with them. they're gonna be totally brainwashed by the progs to believe that whites are the problem and that nothing is their fault. they gonna be exposed to sexual stuff as kids, just as niggers do to their spawn, and they will blame the gov for locking them the fuck up and Defence Support of Civil Authorities will have to be enacted

are we starting again with the cuckservative cope? I remember in 2017 rw cucks talked about muhhh gen Z will be based and cuckservative!!! :soy::soy:
worked out great didnt it? Worthless scum
Gen Z is more radical that is for sure not conservative but radical and radical actions will breed radical reactions

that is the fucking problem with them. they're gonna be totally brainwashed by the progs to believe that whites are the problem and that nothing is their fault. they gonna be exposed to sexual stuff as kids, just as niggers do to their spawn, and they will blame the gov for locking them the fuck up and Defence Support of Civil Authorities will have to be enacted
The thing is about indoctrantion is effective when it comes from the source of education, before people were getting their educatiin from their parents and or whoever was in charge of the local small community hence people were a lot more conservative back then, later people got their education from schools and now we are probably the last few Generations who did/will do so and that is why we are fed liberal ideas and believes now a days however the internet is taking over the aspect of education and this will have it's own uniqe consequences.

and it will commence the painful brootal fall of Abrahamism and the sick fucking minded progressivists
I can't wait for America to fall like the Roman Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back