Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment will foids choose a trucel or a dog?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

title

• dog

• incels.is user

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
if foids are forced to marry + fuck either a dog or incels.is user who would they choose? Imo easily 99% of foids would choose the dog to fuck. Thoughts?

Stupid question.

Have you ever heard about the Dogpill?

is the dog ugly?

Depends on the breed of dog and incel.

we all know the answer :feelsrope:

Chad, dog, horses or voluntarily single.

Neither. They love little critters, however.

The Rodent-pill is quite brutal:

This is chads.is

She wouldn't fuck a chihuahua though.

if foids are forced to marry + fuck either a dog or incels.is user who would they choose? Imo easily 99% of foids would choose the dog to fuck. Thoughts?
WHY WILL FOIDS CHOOSE:feelsLSD: DOG OVER ME????? you have never felt true pain until a foid rejects you and than goes to post her big dog all over her social media???? SLUTS I SAY!!!! Can i get an amen?????

YouTuber legend Leafyishere, first taught me about the Dogpill.

Dogs and no foid would say otherwise

this shouldn't even be a question

Rottweiler 1059494 1920

0 JS188625406

Pjimage 29

Not forced.By CHOice

Dog every time :feelsjuice: foids will be foids

Dogpill is brutal but horsepill is beyond brutal. Majority of people that own horses are women

Dogpill is brutal but horsepill is beyond brutal. Majority of people that own horses are women
The dogpill is worse. Lets be realistic here, most foids aren't willing to risk death by getting fucked by a 30 inch horse dick. The reason they own horses is because it was a vibrator for them since an early age which resulted in them feeling affectionate towards their living vibrators. Dogs on the other hand, they both love, are sexually attracted to and are willing to have actual sex with.

I unironically think the foid will choose the dog over any one of us