Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will ER2 happen?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Will there be another fEaRful incident in the future?
Also will it be due to a half Ashkenazi hapoid , are half white hapoids immune to violence ?

March 17, 2022

It's only a matter of time.

Btw to all federales: I'm joking entirely. Just threw out a random date for my own amusement. I have no foreknowledge of any terrorist activity of any sort, nor do I condone such acts.

i always viewed alek minassian as a successor to ER

Can you guys debate this point specifically : on /pol they have stated that only half Jewish Hapas are prone to violence and anger , they claim that European Hapas will turn out better: true or false?
i always viewed alek minassian as a successor to ER

There will be a lot of angry happa males in the next generation

Short answer, yes.

As hypergamy gets worse and worse you will see many incels suicide and some do violent attacks, just how it goes.

As hypergamy gets worse and worse you will see many incels suicide and some do violent attacks, just how it goes.
That’s why wars used to be beneficial for states, they allowed the undesirable males to die to avoid sexual tensions

Tell me so I can get out of your way

Oh absolutely, just you wait :feelsLSD:

i think the c19 lock downs effectively ruined going ER, this is the worst time period

i think the c19 lock downs effectively ruined going ER, this is the worst time period
Lol at most the lockdowns will last until about summer next year . Maybe For the short term There will be no incidents

It is inevitable. Chadslaughter and stacyslaughter are inevitable in a world where sexual inequality is increasing

Inceldom is growing steadily. For more and more men, it's over. It seems that at some point a civil war will break out.

Inceldom is growing steadily. For more and more men, it's over. It seems that at some point a civil war will break out.
I hope one hero will rise among us that Will wipe out everything from existence

Absolutely.
It's A Matter Of Time.
It's A Matter Of Will.
He'll Be The Man Of The Hour, Waking Up The Empty Shells In TV Land With Their Peak-Time Viewing Blown In A Flash As His Retribution Day Burns Into Your Memory Cells.
After All, If You Don't Get Given, You Learn To Take And He Will Take You.

Absolutely.
It's A Matter Of Time.
It's A Matter Of Will.
He'll Be The Man Of The Hour, Waking Up The Empty Shells In TV Land With Their Peak-Time Viewing Blown In A Flash As His Retribution Day Burns Into Your Memory Cells.
After All, If You Don't Get Given, You Learn To Take And He Will Take You.
Literaturegreycel

Eventually but no one will replace the original in terms of notoriety.

There will be a lot of angry happa males in the next generation
There are already many within the current generation. Keep in mind that ER was a millenial, hapa rage is quite prominent within Gen Z

There are already many within the current generation. Keep in mind that ER was a millenial, hapa rage is quite prominent within Gen Z
Plus with the rise of social media there is 10x more suifuel