Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will drinking make my father proud of me?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
It won't but it will make me not care that he isn't. :feelsbadman:

maybe its better to have the image of an alcoholic instead of incel in the family

maybe its better to have the image of an alcoholic instead of incel in the family
My dad always wonders why I don't go out. But I am autismo asf. I don't understand normies :cryfeels:

Smoking weed made my father proud of me (we're both losers)

I wish me and my father got along better
Fun Hobbies can bring families together.
Are son

Booze makes you foolish

Alcohol is garbage. Just smoke pot it's probably better for you than drinking

It won't but it will make me not care that he isn't. :feelsbadman:
You shouldn't worry that your father is not proud of you I turned out to be a disappointment to both my parents guess what I didn't consent to this existence they both have shitty genetics they fucked and 9 months later I was forced to exist then they laughed at me for as long as that joke stayed funny and then when I was strong enough to lift a box I was doing chores and yard work and dishes and moving things around the house and I was 18 Years a Slave then they threw me out and I'm cold and alone and a 33 year old virgin and I'm glad both my parents are dead