Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will college really help me ascend or is it cope?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I am trying to go to college this fall and it might help me ascend so I can stop being single or is it just a cope but even if it is cope it is still beneficial as I can get a good paying career.

Yep. You will just get mugged by all the other people and will be the only outcast
Unless if I really was a LTN this whole time overreacting about myself as @ElTruecel said so I kinda wanna put it to the test but even if it fails it will still benefit me

I've heard college isn't very good unless you really want the job youre going for.

its also very risky financially.

As for it ascending you, it can maybe betabuxx if you're down for that but If not then no.

Then again you could pay for surgery with the money you get (assuming your college journey Is a success)

I've heard college isn't very good unless you really want the job youre going for.

its also very risky financially.

Not for the field I want to do it isnt going to put me in debt as much as the others

As for it ascending you, it can maybe betabuxx if you're down for that but If not then no.
Fuck that, that will crush my soul even further
Then again you could pay for surgery with the money you get (assuming your college journey Is a success)
Could be

Unless if I really was a LTN this whole time overreacting about myself as @ElTruecel said so I kinda wanna put it to the test but even if it fails it will still benefit me
It’s not just about looks. Neurotype matters so fucking much. I have the body of an LTN-MTN, but the brain of a sperg. I have seen guys UGLIER than me get gfs no problem and it pisses me off that I can’t.

College is the easiest place for normies to ascend in after high school but it won't work if you're either non nt, sub 5 or giga manlet

It’s not just about looks. Neurotype matters so fucking much. I have the body of an LTN-MTN, but the brain of a sperg. I have seen guys UGLIER than me get gfs no problem and it pisses me off that I can’t.
Well shit I guess you are right, being a even if I really am a LTN or an MTN my autism automatically demoted me to incel tier

A NT LTN will ascend over an autistic MTN

College is the easiest place for normies to ascend in after high school but it won't work if you're either non nt, sub 5 or giga manlet
Fuck...

Well I mean its beneficial anyways for the career I want

Well shit I guess you are right, being a even if I really am a LTN or an MTN my autism automatically demoted me to incel tier

A NT LTN will ascend over an autistic MTN
Yep. I knew many LTNs who were literally shorter than me that mogged me to oblivion with their social circles and ability to get gfs easily. Neurotype matters so much unless you are Chad tier in which case women don’t even care

Studymaxxing for a job only works if you manage to make friends and establish connections, which of course heavily depends on how sociable you are. Forget about having sex in college if you're incel.

Yep. I knew many LTNs who were literally shorter than me that mogged me to oblivion with their social circles and ability to get gfs easily. Neurotype matters so much unless you are Chad tier in which case women don’t even care
Not trying to sound bluepilled but either way college will benefit me regardless if I ascend or not as the career I plan to get is good pay and doesnt have a massive debt like doctors have

You will slay like James Bond bro

What career are you going into?
Police force

Other than @Master who is FBI. I will be the first actual officercel on this forum:feelzez:

Imagine the high I will feel ticketing foids:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Not trying to sound bluepilled but either way college will benefit me regardless if I ascend or not as the career I plan to get is good pay and doesnt have a massive debt like doctors have
That’s good at least. Hope it works out for you

Police force

Other than @Master who is FBI. I will be the first officercel on this forum:feelzez:

Imagine the high I will feel ticketing foids:feelsdevil:
Good. Just don’t ticket me when you find me doing a 115 mile per hour speed run with my 1971 Camaro. Be a bro and pretend you didn’t see anything

I am trying to go to college this fall and it might help me ascend so I can stop being single or is it just a cope but even if it is cope it is still beneficial as I can get a good paying career.
Best bet is to join a dorm, preferably with roommates to increase your social circle.
Then join a student association or if there is no such thing, some club. Then make sure to go to introductions, parties, etc.

Later on there might be opportunities for student exchange programs, they are usually sponsored, at least in Europe Erasmus is paid for, this is probably the biggest opportunity I regret missing.

You have to network in uni above all else, both for career prospects and dating ones. The more people you know, the better your chances.

I was stuck looking after my underage brother since my parents were in a different country, so I missed a lot of experiences in Uni due to that.
What country are you in?

Good. Just don’t ticket me when you find me doing a 115 mile per hour speed run with my 1971 Camaro. Be a bro and pretend you didn’t see anything
:feelskek::feelskek:

I will ensure to give ugly men verbal warnings

Although I if I do succeed I might not be the first officercel here as someone before I was on this forum said they wanted to be a police officer but they completely abandoned this forum (they didnt even delete their account) and never came back to tell us if he became a cop or not but if he did I hope he is harsh as possible on foids

Also I do know there is a couple (about only 2) incels in my city's police department

Although I if I do succeed I might not be the first officercel here as someone before I was on this forum said they wanted to be a police officer but they completely abandoned this forum (they didnt even delete their account) and never came back to tell us if he became a cop or not but if he did I hope he is harsh as possible on foids

Also I do know there is a couple (about only 2) incels in my city's police department
@Heartless is a jail guard or some shit

Interesting. Being a cop can be good to get a fun power trip. Just don’t overdo it. Give ugly and spergy seeming men verbal warnings because they have enough shit in their lives without a massive ticket

It's worse than your minimum wage job, since you'll be surrounded by cumskin/nigger moggers and HGHmaxxed ethnics.
Already happens at my near minimum wage job anyways but college is at least beneficial

No. And unless you have a good idea what career you want after school it’s totally pointless.

only go to college if it aligns with your career goals. imo it'll actually make your chances with women worse because you'll be depressed seeing all the couples on campus while you're struggling to get your assignments done