Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will .co ever be back?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'm scared. And lonely. And not at all comfy. :feelsbadman:

shut-it-down-goyim-jpg.1056351

@SergeantIncel and @Master are seeing what they can do as far as I know, no reason has been given for why they took .co off us so far.
I hope it's only temporary. Because if it isn't, then I worry about this one. I belong here. I've never belonged anywhere else. I can't lose this place. :feelsbadman:

It's pretty bizarre and out of nowhere honestly, we'd been on .co for years with no issue and now out of the blue they've just pulled it and not said why.
Could be for shock value tbh

Months before a sub or website gets taken down there can be a lot of talk of it happening at some point but then nothing happens for a while and people get more comfortable again. That's when they take it down. When people least expect it.
@Mainländer

I thought it was over

It's pretty bizarre and out of nowhere honestly, we'd been on .co for years with no issue and now out of the blue they've just pulled it and not said why. Afaik we have quite a few domains so it's not likely they'll kill the site entirely, but obviously it harms the ability for new people to find the site.
I thought .is would never be back. didn't they get kicked from there too? less greycels and bluepillers for a bit. sounds good to me

It's pretty bizarre and out of nowhere honestly, we'd been on .co for years with no issue and now out of the blue they've just pulled it and not said why. Afaik we have quite a few domains so it's not likely they'll kill the site entirely, but obviously it harms the ability for new people to find the site.
Isnt this good and bad at the same time? We will have less incels being blackpilled, but less normies lurking and invading here

Not with the membership attrition. Quite a few people just get bored as time goes on and either leave, ban themselves or suicide by mod. Without new users the forum would just slowly wither away.
Tbh, but we are getting more popular each day, so I don’t think the forum will die so fast

@SergeantIncel and @Master are seeing what they can do as far as I know, no reason has been given for why they took .co off us so far.
I use the older 2019 skin, and the logo isn't showing up.

once sargent gets all his fbi documents ready we should be good

It’s gone forever sadly

I've never heard of a whole fucking domain name being taken away!

Which registrar was .co with? Has that registrar ever taken a domain name before? Domains are considered property - there have been lots of court cases about this because, for example, someone will have a last name that's similar to or identical to a giant corporation and the corporation will seek to take the domain from the individual.

Nissan.com is a great example. It's a case from decades ago - long before SJWs and wokeness was a thing. The court established that the domain name was that guy's property. Taking it from him would be stealing it.

I've never heard of a whole fucking domain name being taken away!

Which registrar was .co with? Has that registrar ever taken a domain name before? Domains are considered property - there have been lots of court cases about this because, for example, someone will have a last name that's similar to or identical to a giant corporation and the corporation will seek to take the domain from the individual.

Nissan.com is a great example. It's a case from decades ago - long before SJWs and wokeness was a thing. The court established that the domain name was that guy's property. Taking it from him would be stealing it.
is it really illegal?not that it really matters.we are the most hated human beings on earth.Even normies feel pity for prisoners and spend millions(in taxes) to support instituions for them.Also they often get to fuck their psychologists something which we never will so yeah top kek.

is it really illegal?not that it really matters.we are the most hated human beings on earth.Even normies feel pity for prisoners and spend millions(in taxes) to support instituions for them.Also they often get to fuck their psychologists something which we never will so yeah top kek.
It's like free speech and the constitution. Powerful people regularly get away with assaults on both but it doesn't matter what the law technically says if someone can get away with doing this.

It's like free speech and the constitution. Powerful people regularly get away with assaults on both but it doesn't matter what the law technically says if someone can get away with doing this.
Laws can always be trodden as long as it benefits the winning party.That's why i said at the end of the day it doesn't matter.Even if serge went to court,i doubt he would get anything out of the case.All they have to say is that we are terrorists and this site is a hive for fellow minded terrorists and that shutting this website is to prevent terrorism." WE WERE DOING IT TO PROTECT THE PEOPLZ". i fucking hate this world.

Laws can always be trodden as long as it benefits the winning party.That's why i said at the end of the day it doesn't matter.Even if serge went to court,i doubt he would get anything out of the case.All they have to say is that we are terrorists and this site is a hive for fellow minded terrorists and that shutting this website is to prevent terrorism." WE WERE DOING IT TO PROTECT THE PEOPLZ". i fucking hate this world.
Yeah it's become a trend that has only accelerated with cancel culture and was borne from social media witch-hunting and media drive-by hitpieces ngl

Yeah it's become a trend that has only accelerated with cancel culture and was borne from social media witch-hunting and media drive-by hitpieces ngl
this is actually good.with more despair, more chaos the higher is the possibility of the system breaking down.When it breaks down,then maybe something good will happen.Not that it matters much for us incels.Some here would definetely get a wife and lead a happy life,but many of us would be incels no matter the age.the sooner this nightmare ends the better.

this is actually good.with more despair, more chaos the higher is the possibility of the system breaking down.When it breaks down,then maybe something good will happen.Not that it matters much for us incels.Some here would definetely get a wife and lead a happy life,but many of us would be incels no matter the age.the sooner this nightmare ends the better.
Accelerationism is cope.
Accelerationism is just shifting the overton window further out of your favor and making it permanent while pretending that suddenly people will be pushed to a breaking point and "rise up". Btw even if they "rise up" out of desperation, because the narrative has long shifted against them it will be too late and they'll be branded terrorists and arrested or executed.

If they're real accelerationists then why are they wasting their time here trying to convice us instead of joining IT?

accelerationism will only make the rest of our shitty lives worse and worse and it MAY make it better for the offspring of chads when the world falls and recovers.

and imagine if you took the strategy of accelerating and applied it to other areas of life.
"i'm ugly so women don't like me, so i'll cut off my limbs and scratch up my face with a knife so i might be able to get a pity fuck from a virtue signaling foid looking to increase her social rank, or someone sees how bad my situation is and buys me plastic surgery."

Accelerationism is cope.
Accelerationism is mostly cope(as in it won't fix most issues),but it does enable for some change to happen in case people do decide to fight.If the entire technological system is destroyed(for technology makes a good virtuous life almost impossible for most people),then maybe we might get a chance to build something that is slightly worse then this.But at the end of the day,chad always wins and the devil wins(for man gravitate towards sin much more then to god and a good moral life).So until an apocalpyse happens(the coming of christ) every incel is fucked.

Accelerationism is mostly cope(as in it won't fix most issues),but it does enable for some change to happen in case people do decide to fight.If the entire technological system is destroyed(for technology makes a good virtuous life almost impossible for most people),then maybe we might get a chance to build something that is slightly worse then this.But at the end of the day,chad always wins and the devil wins(for man gravitate towards sin much more then to god and a good moral life).So until an apocalpyse happens(the coming of christ) every incel is fucked.
Even the apocalypse is chad only kek (srs).
@BabyFuck McGirlsex

Even the apocalypse is chad only kek (srs).
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
Yeah everything on planet earth is cope kek.you could blow up the entire world and not leave one person alive,but the world would still be chad only.even if an apocalpyse happens,women and man naturally gravitate to that which is most pleasing to the eyes(man barely gives a fuck about reason or about god).only in the most serious situation will a women give some attention to an ugly man and she only does so just so she can get out of that horrible situation,so she can go and fuck chad.

life is a meme

Yeah everything on planet earth is cope kek.you could blow up the entire world and not leave one person alive,but the world would still be chad only.
No that would be winning. The only winning there is. Everything else is cope. Unless humans have colonized other planets and can't be completely wiped out that way.
even if an apocalpyse happens,women and man naturally gravitate to that which is most pleasing to the eyes(man barely gives a fuck about reason or about god).only in the most serious situation will a women give some attention to an ugly man and she only does so just so she can get out of that horrible situation,so she can go and fuck chad.
Always agreed with that. Incels suffer most in any supposedly based "collapse"

I hope it's only temporary. Because if it isn't, then I worry about this one. I belong here. I've never belonged anywhere else. I can't lose this place. :feelsbadman:
Same.

Master is taking a 3 week break according to his Twitter. In other words, FBI got him.