Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Will Climate Change Save Europe?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
I just had an idea, what if climate change is like the small pox that the colonists brought to the Americas that wiped out nearly the entire indigenous population? The nations best equipped to survive are cold northern countries (Europe, NE Asia, North America). What will happen to shitskins in poor countries?

start machine gunning them down with drones and robots at the coasts.
the fate of Europe is already sealed, it will be multicultural, multinational and multiracial society

Climate change is a psyop first they called it global warming but the low iq goyim were struggling to understand why it’s cold in winter so they changed it back to climate change. No global warming for Muhammad and abdi fucking all your women

Last edited:
I just had an idea, what if climate change is like the small pox that the colonists brought to the Americas that wiped out nearly the entire indigenous population? The nations best equipped to survive are cold northern countries (Europe, NE Asia, North America). What will happen to shitskins in poor countries?
Climate change is a scam.

Hitler said the world would become a desert devoid of life if Jewry won.
Another accurate prediction.

OP, what climate change will cause is famine because harvests will fail. If farmers don't adapt and plant crops in different patterns globally, the food supply will not match the demand and, if you think men grovel and fight over pussy, starvation is a more dire situation. Foids will literally be prostituting themselves for a couple potatoes or a cup of pasta. Learn about what happened during the Potato Famine. Just think about the false crisis you lived through that was Covid. Imagine if it was a real threat to the lives of young people.

I noticed people who live in cities don't have a good conception of where their food comes from just lol.

Famine, and disease. The mosquitoes that carry malaria will be to move into northern Europe.

Last edited:
Hitler said the world would become a desert devoid of life if Jewry won.
Another accurate prediction.

Before WW2, the world was becoming whiter. French Algeria, South Africa, and the French had plans to set up settler colonies in Syria and Central Africa. Now, it's evolution in reverse, turining the species into ugly primitives. :lasereyes: