Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will China save gaming?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
GWcGVzwWYAAyPno

I am addicted to chinese games :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

redditors seething I bet

they can just make mediocre games without DEI bullshit, but nothing like golden age of gaming

too bad any software that comes from china is spyware

Gaming journalists have a massive bone to pick with East Asian games because of their lack of faggotry. I wouldn't assume this is real considering where it's coming from

Gaming journalists have a massive bone to pick with East Asian games because of their lack of faggotry. I wouldn't assume this is real considering where it's coming from
True

ik after 8 years of development too and they refunded everyone so absolute 0 gain
i lied because im sure they got a fuck ton of funding for how insanely woke their game is

Unfortunately it will be heavily supervised in the western version. The Jews will lay their greedy filthy hands on it and mess the whole game up.

chinese games are dogshit p2w bs so no

black myth wukong is soulslike trash. the only gooks that can make good games are the Japanese and every other chink country is irrelevant.

Nope Genshin is homofaggotry, Snowbreak got censored (you can bring it back with simple ini edit but who knows for how long), Wukong is a mindless trash that needs RTX 4080 to run at 60fps/1080p native, Sands of Salazar still feels like a worse and more dumbed down Mount and blade.