Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will All Slavic Countries Unite (Pan-Slavism), Or is That an Idea too Far-Fetched?

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Banned
-

it will never happen.

would never happen, only reason pan-slavism was a thing was because they were oppressed. Slavs aren't discriminated and oppressed anymore.

Is the Kolovrat considered a neo-nazi symbol in slavic countries or is it seen as 10000 year old pagan symbol? I'm curious.

We hate one another too much. For example I'd rather die than become one nationality with hohols (other way than making them slaves like back in the good old days)

Pan-Slavism is mostly a Russian idea, I doubt the rest of the slavs are that interested im being smothered to death by mother Rossiya

19th century tier LARP

Is the Kolovrat considered a neo-nazi symbol in slavic countries or is it seen as 10000 year old pagan symbol? I'm curious.
it's not nazi as they never used it but it is associated with the far right and is an ancient pagan symbol, so its a bit of both

We hate one another too much. For example I'd rather die than become one nationality with hohols (other way than making them slaves like back in the good old days)
I am a Western guy, not Slavic at all.

But I feel like I don´t fit in Anywhere here in the West, Im trying to find an identity I can stick with.
And no, Im not mixed race.... Just 100% white.
Im curious about these topics, cause Im sick and tired of Western Degeneracy

From what I understand Slavs are only a lingual group and are not an ethnicity. Beyond some shared history and language similarities they don't really have much in common and often hate other ethnicitys of Slavs. The closest you're ever going to get to a unified Slavic state outside of a paradox game is the Warsaw pact.

google ff wie josep broz tito is pik
Hij was voor vereniging van alle Balkan Landen.. (Yugo)
Based en veel beter dan de verdeeldheid die er nu is, in de balkan.
Het Westen heeft juist profijt van, dat slavische volkeren elkaar uitmoorden ipv tegen het Westen te vechten

But I feel like I don´t fit in Anywhere here in the West, Im trying to find an identity I can stick with.
And no, Im not mixed race.... Just 100% white.
It's not contradicting because in fact Great Lechia Empire is where white color of people originated
Screenshot 2024 03 23 23 44 33 000 edit comoperabrowser

(Great Lechia is the Polonorum Imperium on the map)
Im curious about these topics, cause Im sick and tired of Western Degeneracy
It's not much better here and being too far from western norms (the old ones) also causes degeneracy but in different form.

I just googled ´Panslavia Flag´, and this popped up...
Dont really think it has anything to do with Nazism, It´s a well known Slavic symbol i guess

They tried this many times, it doesn't work. Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, they are all gone.
After the euphoria or merging wears off, they notice the differences between each other and want to split.

It will only happen through force if it ever does. Usually only ethnic shit holes are forced into these kinds of situations.

Maybe in medieval times. Too much history is dividing Slavic nations.

All EE countries except Belarus hate Russia

Maybe in medieval times. Too much history is dividing Slavic nations.
Tension between East-Slavic countries is high, same goes for the Balkans.
Slavs are trained to hate eachother.,... Smh:cryfeels:

Like many on here said, they hate each other too much or at least have too much pride in their own countries. The only possibility is Belarus unifying with Russia, which is in many ways the de facto situation already since Lukashenko is just Putin's cuck puppet.

Like many on here said, they hate each other too much or at least have too much pride in their own countries. The only possibility is Belarus unifying with Russia, which is in many ways the de facto situation already since Lukashenko is just Putin's cuck puppet.
Yes, I said that in my last response.
They are trained to hate eachother.
Exactly what Freemasons and Jews want for their new World order :
divide and conquer

It will never happen, panslavism was idea invented in tsarist Russia to justify participating in partitions of PLC

Slavs hate each other. The whole Balkans region, and the fact that there is innerslav war going on. Also Russia isn't some pan slavic paradise; many Russians are Caucasians (in Russian context as in Caucasian mountains), mixed, central Asians, or Siberians.

Russia and Ukraine will invite more migrants as they need more young people to work/have children.

Slavs hate each other. The whole Balkans region, and the fact that there is innerslav war going on. Also Russia isn't some pan slavic paradise; many Russians are Caucasians (in Russian context as in Caucasian mountains), mixed, central Asians, or Siberians.

Russia and Ukraine will invite more migrants as they need more young people to work/have children.
Yea but I am Germanic, and love All my fellow Germanic people..... Dutch, Belgian, German, Danish, it does not matter.
The ONLY peaceful Slavic nations who dont hate eachoter, are West- Slavs (poland ,Czechia,Slovakia etc)