Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will a foid have sex with an incel who saved her life?

Will a foid have sex with an incel if he saved her life?

• Yes

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • No

Votes: 102 91.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
cuck if you save a foid

shed rather die

They won't reward a white knight but I do think she would offer sex to save her life.

If her life is already saved, no fucking way.

They won't reward a white knight but I do think she would offer sex to save her life.

If her life is already saved, no fucking way.

That's why I said maybe.

Certainly, no.

Foids would rather fuck a chad that had beaten her to the brink of death, than even consider to touch an incel that had saved her life. From the perspective of a foid, chads cum has more value than her own life.

No, she still would say we're not entitled to sex and would go on social media accusing us of having ulterior motives.

Foids would rather fuck a chad that had beaten her to the brink of death, than even consider to touch an incel that had saved her life. From the perspective of a foid, chads cum has more value than her own life.
No, she still would say we're not entitled to sex and would go on social media accusing us of having ulterior motives.

Typical

Obvious answer

Someone please post the link of the fat kid who saved her crush and landed in hospital, while she wasn't even looking at him and typing on her smartphone

0 "Yes" answers,a pleasant surprise

Being close to death will make her live for the moment more and fuck even more Chads

Someone please post the link of the fat kid who saved her crush and landed in hospital, while she wasn't even looking at him and typing on her smartphone

:worryfeels: :feelsbadman:

I think this answers your question perfectly

I think this answers your question perfectly

Holy shit!!

He should have just left her to die, better yet, he should have made sure that this bitch drowned.

if you're lucky she might friendzone you and introduce you to Chad who's fucking her

If she's mentally ill, maybe

This is actually an interesting question. Would the huge endorphin rush from a near death experience overcome a million years of genetically ingrained revulsion? I think the answer is maybe, if the incel acts quickly.

This is actually an interesting question. Would the huge endorphin rush from a near death experience overcome a million years of genetically ingrained revulsion? I think the answer is maybe, if the incel acts quickly.

depends on looks too. maybe if he's not truecel looking.

No. Even if you rescued her out of a burning building with cinematic style explosions happening as you exited, the most you'd get is a polite hug, like the kind they give family members. Odds of that aren't even that high, maybe 25%.

I legit did cpr on a girl I was orbiting nearly a decade ago but n my bluepill days, we were kinda work buddies or something, she asked me to take her to the clinic for a condition.

In the parking lot she collapses from pain due to a work injury, she was on crutches. She's on the ground and wasn't responding, I though she was faking it or something so I do cpr and carry her back to the clinic.

Months later she ghosts me, then give the good ol' "im bisexual now." We all know what means.

In retrospect I saw she never respected what I did or how I cared for her.

The true blackpill, respect is given, not earned.

cuck if you save a foid

The only way I could see myself intervening to stop a woman getting raped or murdered (other than a family member) is if I plan on raping her myself after killing the other guy

Other than that I'm just going to walk by

If I see a toilet drowning, I'm going to swim over to her and hold her head underwater.

- She would rather die than to have sex with an incel
- We would rather see her die also
Consensus: Foids better die.

The only way I could see myself intervening to stop a woman getting raped or murdered (other than a family member) is if I plan on raping her myself after killing the other guy

Other than that I'm just going to walk by

lol based

I'm the only one who votes yes lol.