Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will A Cure For Autism Ever Be Found?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There has to be a way to reverse this terrible condition. Phony baloney cures and autism embracers aside, once it has developed and changed the shape of one's brain can it be reversed?
What are your thoughts, autistcels?
@Atavistic Autist @Insomniac

Autists are genetically superior than NTs. It's evolution not a mental illness.

Last edited:
Autists are genetically superior than NTs. It's evolution not a mental illness.
Do you have autism? Please explain what "superior" talents could make up for deficiencies in basic communicational clarity, reading social cues, using nonverbal communication , poor motor skills, sensory overload issues, poor ability to apply learned information and other related issues ? This conditions practically guarantees social ostracism, difficulty finding employment, a traumatic childhood, inability to find sexual and romantic relationships, even when normie tier.

In the rare case where an autist is extremely high IQ and successful in life, while almost passing as a neurotypical, which is like 0-5% of autists at most, he will still be seen as weird and creepy, his accomplishments will be downplayed and he will rarely be given the recognition he deserves.

Majority of autists are nowhere near that fortunate. Even with high functioning autism which is minority of autism cases studies have shown the employment rate is near 90% which is way higher than those with more severe disabilities like down syndrome and mental retardation. Most also have no special talents and are mediocre or slightly above average at best in intellecutal, memory, sensory capabilities pattern recognition, and general cognitive areas , while suffering deficits in others primarily related to language and social skills. How are they genetically superior considering their rather noticeable issues in other areas? The small positives do not make up for the larger negatives.

More importantly a large portion of autists who have more severe autism are literally unable to communicate, dress themselves, shower, go to the bathroom, have self injuring behavior and frequent meltdowns, they cannot be independent and have to be cared for by others the rest of their lives. How are these people genetically superior and more evolved?

no

and there is no cure for your ugly face either

Look into chlorine dioxide.

Euthanasia is the only cure.

Do you have autism? Please explain what "superior" talents could make up for deficiencies in basic communicational clarity, reading social cues, using nonverbal communication , poor motor skills, sensory overload issues, poor ability to apply learned information and other related issues ? This conditions practically guarantees social ostracism, difficulty finding employment, a traumatic childhood, inability to find sexual and romantic relationships, even when normie tier.

In the rare case where an autist is extremely high IQ and successful in life, while almost passing as a neurotypical, which is like 0-5% of autists at most, he will still be seen as weird and creepy, his accomplishments will be downplayed and he will rarely be given the recognition he deserves.

Majority of autists are nowhere near that fortunate. Even with high functioning autism which is minority of autism cases studies have shown the employment rate is near 90% which is way higher than those with more severe disabilities like down syndrome and mental retardation. Most also have no special talents and are mediocre or slightly above average at best in intellecutal, memory, sensory capabilities pattern recognition, and general cognitive areas , while suffering deficits in others primarily related to language and social skills. How are they genetically superior considering their rather noticeable issues in other areas? The small positives do not make up for the larger negatives.

More importantly a large portion of autists who have more severe autism are literally unable to communicate, dress themselves, shower, go to the bathroom, have self injuring behavior and frequent meltdowns, they cannot be independent and have to be cared for by others the rest of their lives. How are these people genetically superior and more evolved?
when I look at normies I don't see a lifestyle I particularly envy. Even if I was NT, relationships would be out of my reach. I would probably have to endure a lot of humiliation, being the butt of every joke in social circles. I thank god that my need to socialize is almost minimal and that I feel absolutely zero need to flaunt my hips pressed up against other normie cocksuckers at nightclubs. I thank god that a book can give me more satisfaction than it can give to most, that I have a relatively easy time understanding complex equations in maths, physics, chemistry etc. If I was NT it's doubtful whether I'd have all these perks that comes with being aspergerian. I'd probably rope if I was NT

Last edited:
BettERing yourself is the only cure. I'm sure normies, chads, and stacys would be absolutely ashamed if an autismcel bettERed himself with a triple digit high score...

Just put them down by chemicals tbh

"Cure" the normies. :feelshmm:

I know sounds bluepill, but you and society simply has to accept it and work around it. I recommend autism therapy. There will be prolly better medicaments as well soon.

Last edited:
no man, dont think so.

when I look at normies I don't see a lifestyle I particularly envy. Even if I was NT, relationships would be out of my reach. I would probably have to endure a lot of humiliation, being the butt of every joke in social circles. I thank god that my need to socialize is almost minimal and that I feel absolutely zero need to flaunt my hips pressed up against other normie cocksuckers at nightclubs. I thank god that a book can give me more satisfaction than it can give to most, that I have a relatively easy time understanding complex equations in maths, physics, chemistry etc. If I was NT it's doubtful whether I'd have all these perks that comes with being aspergerian. I'd probably rope if I was NT
GIGAFUCKING COPE. Sorry autists/spergs, Autism is one of the most subhuman disorders you can have the misfortune of being afflicted with. Not only does it impede every facet of your social and interpersonal life, but you actually have lower average IQ than neurotypicals JFL.

I heard gut transplants help.

You have mental problems because you're ugly don't forget that . If you were chad you wouldn't have any mental issues

GIGAFUCKING COPE. Sorry autists/spergs, Autism is one of the most subhuman disorders you can have the misfortune of being afflicted with. Not only does it impede every facet of your social and interpersonal life, but you actually have lower average IQ than neurotypicals JFL.

Now I have learnt to harness my powers to creep out foids, I enjoy being an aspercel. Once you have sufficiently lowered you're inhib it's actually quite fun, the world is you're playground.

Autists and spergs are doomed forever, these conditions are a curse unless you're a Chad.

Now I have learnt to harness my powers to creep out foids, I enjoy being an aspercel. Once you have sufficiently lowered you're inhib it's actually quite fun, the world is you're playground.
Need to practice being low inhib tbh. Do you just force yourself or is there a trick you use?

A
Need to practice being low inhib tbh. Do you just force yourself or is there a trick you use?

Approaching foids is the win. The interaction doesn't have to "go well". I like to keep it simple, so I say "Hi, I think you look good". Or if you don't want to compliment their appearance just say that they look "fun" or interesting to talk to.

If they react badly say "k bye" and sit down nearby minding you're own business. If they want to move from you're proximity that is up to them.

Yeah there already is one: don't get vaccines and go on a zero carb diet. If it works for epilepsy it can work for autism, OCD, and other issues.

You have mental problems because you're ugly don't forget that . If you were chad you wouldn't have any mental issues
Terracope autism has nothing to do with ugliness, I was diagnosed as a child.

Might require rewriting, or essentially regrowing the whole brain's neurons structure all over again... at that point the person won't be the same tbh.

you guys need brain transplant for cure of autism

Having autism can make you smart though and see society for how it really is.

Just mix different drugs for different symptoms.

No bro no man we're stuck with this curse

my ugliness gave me the social skills of a borderline autistic kid

if I was NT I'd still have to deal with social isolation, so what's the point? I'm too ugly for friendship. I'm glad to have almost zero desire to socialize.

As if a life of complete loneliness, being treated with contempt by everyone, and permanent virginity is better than having a support network of people who like and care about you, a history of sexual and romantic relationships with joyful memories, a decent job and being treated with basic respect and dignity. Don't kid yourself normie lives are exponentially better than ours, maybe you don't desire social relationships as much but deep down you'd be much happier if others had your back and you could have a normal life. You could still be high IQ and love books and be great at math, that's not an aspie trait, but you'd also have a much better life being NT.

tyrannosaurus rex IQ

There has to be a way to reverse this terrible condition. Phony baloney cures and autism embracers aside, once it has developed and changed the shape of one's brain can it be reversed?
What are your thoughts, autistcels?
@Atavistic Autist @Insomniac
No