Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wild niggers vs civilized whites

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
I know goatis is kind of a meme but just listen to what he says in the video and tell me what you think

@DarkStar @TrollPILLER

Last edited:
i watched it and to me he seems like a bbc cuck. "Muh black man are more natural and have higher testosterone" :soy::soy:

i watched it and to me he seems like a bbc cuck. "Muh black man are more natural and have higher testosterone" :soy::soy:
That is kind of true though atleast nowadays

maybe if we're talking about burgerland where 70% of the population is overweight then yeah but European countries are fine.
Wdym by fine? Africa overall has higher average testosterone and they are obviously more natural

Wdym by fine? Africa overall has higher average testosterone and they are obviously more natural
the studies that show that Africans have higher testosterone were using white Americans. White Americans have lower testosterone than white Europeans because theyre more fat and spend more time inside, which has been proven to lower testosterone.

maybe if we're talking about burgerland where 70% of the population is overweight then yeah but European countries are fine.
That is not completely true, you would know if you lived in Europe. Swedes and Germans for example are the biggest cucks on the planet

the studies that show that Africans have higher testosterone were using white Americans. White Americans have lower testosterone than white Europeans because theyre more fat and spend more time inside, which has been proven to lower testosterone.
Compared to europeans aswell

more natural in what way between? They also have phones, they also use the internet, they also have cars etc. Most Africans dont live in jungle hunting for their food. The only way they're more natural is the food they eat, since they eat less fast food.

That is true. I would however say its also the quality of food together with as you said the fact that they rarely go outside. Africans however especially the ones who aren't malnourished have the highest T levels in the world. There are even studies that prove this, wait maybe I can find it

more natural in what way between? They also have phones, they also use the internet, they also have cars etc. Most Africans dont live in jungle hunting for their food. The only way they're more natural is the food they eat, since they eat less fast food.
True

Compared to europeans aswell
can you show a study comparing European to african testosterone? I looked at 5 of them and they all compared white American to African

That is not completely true, you would know if you lived in Europe. Swedes and Germans for example are the biggest cucks on the planet
i live in Greece and i do agree they're cucks but honestly idk if its testosterone or socialization. Germans 100 years ago were much more aggressive, maybe all the aggressive man died in war and the soys reproduced or maybe the social norms changed

can you show a study comparing European to african testosterone? I looked at 5 of them and they all compared white American to African
Just search for average testosterone levels by country but why does this matter so much anyways Its not the point of the video

They are overall less civilized are you trying to say that they are not primitive monkeys?

Search it up. I found a map showing the average testosterone around the world but it says server error when I try to post it for some reason. Anyways when you find it I would still advise you to take it with a grain of salt

Just search for average testosterone levels by country but why does this matter so much anyways Its not the point of the video
Search it up. I found a map showing the average testosterone around the world but it says server error when I try to post it for some reason. Anyways when you find it I would still advise you to take it with a grain of salt
the site that shows the average testosterone by country dont show where they got those numbers from, they could be completely made up. The site literally says that japancucks have high testosterone, they can't be taken seriously.
They are overall less civilized are you trying to say that they are not primitive monkeys?
less civilized doesnt mean more natural.

Me trying to imagine the video
I Like Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live
That's the face you make when trying to imagine wild Black men? :feelskek::feelshaha::feelswhat:

That's the face you make when trying to imagine wild Black men? :feelskek::feelshaha::feelswhat:
I guess that didn't have the effect I expected it to have :feelskek:
This is what autism does to a mf

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: what does more natural mean then?
thats what im wondering, more natural in what way? For me natural means: no processed food, no technology like cars or phones and not living in a 10 story apartment. 90% of the world population doesn't live naturally. Africans also have those things, just at a lesser quality.

But to end this argument, it doesn't sit right with me to say that Africans are superior to us in any way. Saying that they have higher testosterone and are more natural is basically saying that theyre stronger and more athletic. And even if true, it feels cuckish to say it. Goatis point in the first vid you posted before you removed it was that white woman would be taken by those Africans because they're higher testosterone and more natural, to him, africans are superior and more of an ideal male.

thats what im wondering, more natural in what way? For me natural means: no processed food, no technology like cars or phones and not living in a 10 story apartment. 90% of the world population doesn't live naturally. Africans also have those things, just at a lesser quality.
More natural=closer to nature and civilization is not natural

But to end this argument, it doesn't sit right with me to say that Africans are superior to us in any way. Saying that they have higher testosterone and are more natural is basically saying that theyre stronger and more athletic. And even if true, it feels cuckish to say it.
Jfl.
Goatis point in the first vid you posted before you removed it was that white woman would be taken by those Africans because they're higher testosterone and more natural, to him, africans are superior and more of an ideal male.
The videos are the same the new one is just longer id suggest you to watch the full video because it seems like you missed the point and yes sadly africans are superior to whites today there is nothing cucked in admitting that. How can you admit that you are incel and that chad is superior to you?

Its good that you see natural as superior tho

I mean not even niggers like other niggers, this guy is advocating for complete anarchy. Sure that is maybe more "natural" aka primitive but other than whites becoming weak and in some cases even embracing their own genocide which granted is fucking bad and I'd rather those people would act like niggers. It also leads to high crime, low IQ, no technology, poverty, hunger, no electricity, shitting on the sidewalk etc.

I don't know man I prefer the law-abiding white neighborhood with polite kids over nigganigga ganggang with lil Tyrone walking around with a glock on his hip at age 9.

That’s not even true

Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men. However, blacks had higher estradiol levels.

That is kind of true though atleast nowadays
See above

And nah, it’s just our society has became so R-selective due to a bunch of factors, all by design ofc.

It doesn’t make them “superior” by any metrics, and a lot of success has been due to MSM which in itself ain’t natural
This country is hell on earth, i hate it here
Look above, they’re not high-T really
Yeah exactly, sure it has some tribal societies but the same goes for LatAm & even Russia to some degree or parts of SEA

That is true. I would however say its also the quality of food together with as you said the fact that they rarely go outside. Africans however especially the ones who aren't malnourished have the highest T levels in the world. There are even studies that prove this, wait maybe I can find it
Share it then, but as shown above they have high estrogen levels & also the reason why Whites & Asians nowadays have lower levels is due to diet
i live in Greece and i do agree they're cucks but honestly idk if its testosterone or socialization. Germans 100 years ago were much more aggressive, maybe all the aggressive man died in war and the soys reproduced or maybe the social norms changed
Ye the war was what neutered them

Even before that, Germanics were very aggressive & war like

Look at Vikings, Anglo Saxons, Lombards, Vandals, Visigoths, etc.

Show them then if you’re so adamant on this
the site that shows the average testosterone by country dont show where they got those numbers from, they could be completely made up. The site literally says that japancucks have high testosterone, they can't be taken seriously.
Yeah jfl, Japanese have some of the most soy diets around

Yeah exactly

Most Africans just live in lesser developed versions of our countries more or less.

And i agree with what you mean: Natural would mean returning to stuff like Germanic, Anglo, Viking, Celt societies or even agrarian ones before the industrial revolution took place

He also should realize that Whites lived with Nature but much better than Africans like Celtics
But to end this argument, it doesn't sit right with me to say that Africans are superior to us in any way.
Agreed

I can understand OPs point about civilization, but him saying “muh black men are superior” is cucked as fuck. Ideally, he should focus on how Whites were when we were Steppe/yamnaya & Hunter Gatheres, who are arguably more “superior” to Africans
Saying that they have higher testosterone and are more natural is basically saying that theyre stronger and more athletic.
They mog in strength yes, but they lack cognitive abilities which we developed due to our harsher climate. And as mentioned, we would be only slightly less if not the same if it weren’t for diets in modern countries
And even if true, it feels cuckish to say it.
Yes, OP is kinda cucked tbh
point in the first vid you posted before you removed it was that white woman would be taken by those Africans because they're higher testosterone and more natural, to him, africans are superior and more of an ideal male.
Yeah exactly, it’s giga cucked as fuck & lowkey sus
@DarkStar is not going to like this
See above, what he’s saying & his example is literally cucked
Because he sees civilized as good and primitive/natural as bad i hope he will change his mind one day
If I do, i’m not gonna think “muh blacks are superior” because as explained, when Whites lived like Roman-era Germanics or in the Steppe, we still mogged blacks objectively due to the more harsh climate, requiring better mental & physical capacities

More natural=closer to nature and civilization is not natural
they have a civilization, its just less developed than ours. If less civilized means higher testosterone then curries should have the highest testosterone.
The videos are the same the new one is just longer id suggest you to watch the full video because it seems like you missed the point
i watched the vid and understand his point. He could had made his point without dick riding Africans. But i do agree we're enslaved.
and yes sadly africans are superior to whites today there is nothing cucked in admitting that
i disagree.
. How can you admit that you are incel and that chad is superior to you?
i admit chad is superior to me in looks only, admitting that Chad is physically and intellectually superior to me would be cucked.
I dont like the idea of putting other man above me. I may admit they're above me in certain areas but not overall.

That’s not even true

See above
This is in america but like i said this is not the main point

And nah, it’s just our society has became so R-selective due to a bunch of factors, all by design ofc.

It doesn’t make them “superior” by any metrics, and a lot of success has been due to MSM which in itself ain’t natural
Youre completely missing the point jfl. Im not saying blacks are inherently somehow better but that whites are more brainwashed and unnatural today

Yeah exactly, sure it has some tribal societies but the same goes for LatAm & even Russia to some degree or parts of SEA
Im not only talking about tribal societies but the fact that its overall less developed and civilized

the reason why Whites & Asians nowadays have lower levels is due to diet
Holy shit its hard to talk to you man. Thats the whole fucking point jfl once again im not saying blacks are somehow inheritly better than us

Ye the war was what neutered them

Even before that, Germanics were very aggressive & war like

Look at Vikings, Anglo Saxons, Lombards, Vandals, Visigoths, etc.
Yes its almost like thats the point. They were more natural

Show them then if you’re so adamant on this

Yeah jfl, Japanese have some of the most soy diets around
Just search up average testosterone levels by country and look at a random source whatever. you said yourself that whites and asians have lower test due to diets and africans have better diets youre contradicting yourself or did i understand you wrong and youre saying that asians and white countries eat better diets than africans?

Im telling you once again since you dont seem to understand what im saying. Blacks are not inherently superior to whites. Im saying they are superior to whites today because they are more natural and whites are more civilized

yep, how can we complain about white woman dating black man when our culture is constantly putting blacks above us? Again, even if it is true, saying outloud is basically cucking ourselves. How can white woman respect white man when white man are saying blacks are superior?

they have a civilization, its just less developed than ours. If less civilized means higher testosterone then curries should have the highest testosterone.
yes less developed exactly. curries have low testosterone due to eating little meat i would guess

i watched the vid and understand his point. He could had made his point without dick riding Africans. But i do agree we're enslaved.

i disagree.
youre contradicting yourself here..

i admit chad is superior to me in looks only, admitting that Chad is physically and intellectually superior to me would be cucked.
but looks are physical... and if a man is taller and stronger than you would you not admit that hes physically superior?

I dont like the idea of putting other man above me. I may admit they're above me in certain areas but not overall.
I understand you man and I dont like it either but its the truth

yep, how can we complain about white woman dating black man when our culture is constantly putting blacks above us? Again, even if it is true, saying outloud is basically cucking ourselves. How can white woman respect white man when white man are saying blacks are superior?
Im saying we need to be more like them

Yeah exactly

Most Africans just live in lesser developed versions of our countries more or less.
lesser developed=more natural

And i agree with what you mean: Natural would mean returning to stuff like Germanic, Anglo, Viking, Celt societies or even agrarian ones before the industrial revolution took place
Im not saying they are natural. Im saying they are more natural than us

He also should realize that Whites lived with Nature but much better than Africans like Celtics
What do you mean by this?

Agreed

I can understand OPs point about civilization, but him saying “muh black men are superior” is cucked as fuck.
Thats good but you seem to see civilization as a good thing looking at your posts. Is it not cucked to say that chad is superior to you?

Ideally, he should focus on how Whites were when we were Steppe/yamnaya & Hunter Gatheres, who are arguably more “superior” to Africans
What do you mean by this how were they superior? And yes I am focusing on how whites were like at that time.. less civilized and more natural

They mog in strength yes, but they lack cognitive abilities which we developed due to our harsher climate.
Sure

And as mentioned, we would be only slightly less if not the same if it weren’t for diets in modern countries
Once fucking again man jfl.... thats the point

How is it cucked when you literally admit it yourself? They are less civilized=more natural and are physically superior (because of their less civilized life once again because you get so triggered by this)

If I do, i’m not gonna think “muh blacks are superior” because as explained, when Whites lived like Roman-era Germanics or in the Steppe, we still mogged blacks objectively due to the more harsh climate, requiring better mental & physical capacities
ONCE AGAIN im talking about the current time and im not saying that blacks are inherently superior jfl

Now, those are called christian niggas...

Admitting that some people are superior is what makes us blackpilled

@Bang Chan
Of course. Seed oils, artificial flavours and overall processed food have no impact on testosterone

I was quoting cuz I agree fuck wit
Sure the testosterone levels are "fine" in europe just like they are fine in the whole world even tho they were probably over twice as high in the past but they are on average higher in africa

Yeah exactly

Agreed

I can understand OPs point about civilization, but him saying “muh black men are superior” is cucked as fuck. Ideally, he should focus on how Whites were when we were Steppe/yamnaya & Hunter Gatheres, who are arguably more “superior” to Africans

They mog in strength yes, but they lack cognitive abilities which we developed due to our harsher climate. And as mentioned, we would be only slightly less if not the same if it weren’t for diets in modern countries

The reason I'm always talking about blacks and sometimes sands is because you and other users call them primitive, violent and uncivilized as if it's a bad thing. We should be more like them like you indirectly said yourself

Last edited:
This is in america but like i said this is not the main point
Point of me sharing that, and the thing on the other thread about how more of them in the US are fags was to show that maybe they're not as "based" as you thought them to be.

And that perhaps, they also have been brainwashed just as we have, which I will address below.
Youre completely missing the point jfl. Im not saying blacks are inherently somehow better but that whites are more brainwashed and unnatural today
-Blacks follow the mainstream narrative that all Whites enslaved them, when it was a minority, mainly WASPS & Jews:
C5df19f05bf47b2fc73fc4af95c62ef03df1db67d676598eb686a7549b70857d 1

-They constantly come together to riot because one of their Tyrones was killed(rightfully) & think they're oppressed despite stuff such as this:

Main qimg ba898b33d536f4f620b57eb81049f735

Their IQs also cluster very close, which is indicative that they are very hive minded, and thus are easier to manipulate.

So no, even if they are "based" for being aggressive, they still are being manipulated.
Im not only talking about tribal societies but the fact that its overall less developed and civilized
And would be a hell for guys such as you & I to live in, but that's beyond our point here
Holy shit its hard to talk to you man.
If anyone is hard to speak to, it's you
Thats the whole fucking point jfl once again im not saying blacks are somehow inheritly better than us
You said above they are "superior" to us somehow:
yes sadly africans are superior to whites today there is nothing cucked in admitting that
Despite me proving in a way & explaining they aren't as "free" or "non brainwashed" as you think

Were also in an age where all is flipped upside down.
Yes its almost like thats the point. They were more natural
So you admitted & agree Whites such as those were more natural, and thus superior to us nowadays?

They also endured harsher conditions compared to Africans.
Just search up average testosterone levels by country and look at a random source whatever. you said yourself that whites and asians have lower test due to diets and africans have better diets youre contradicting yourself or did i understand you wrong and youre saying that asians and white countries eat better diets than africans?
You understood wrong, we have worse diets but if we had better ones we would be on par if not higher, since Blacks have more estradiol as shown above
Im telling you once again since you dont seem to understand what im saying. Blacks are not inherently superior to whites. Im saying they are superior to whites today because they are more natural and whites are more civilized
So do you agree Whites are inherently better, and in our more natural & primitive state we would be superior since the climate of Europe is much harsher which required even hunter-gatherers then to think in a more nuanced
Which is where my issue with OPs views is, I do see his point but saying Blacks are "superior" to us in anyway is gigacucked, they've been a slave race for all of history.

By his own logic & metrics, we & all other races in our primitive times were superior, since Eurasia is a harsher environment which requires more physical strength & mental capacity to navigate it.

If we want White women to respect us like they once did, we need to be more brutal how we once were: Even before Rome, Greece, etc. we were based & were giga-violent as the Steppe HG.
The reason I'm always talking about blacks and sometimes sands is because you and other users call them primitive, violent and uncivilized as if it's a bad thing.
Because I don't want to deal with it in my life, or want it to impact economic conditions which impact me?
We should be more like them like you indirectly said yourself
Perhaps more aggressive, but in our own manner as we once were

Not with the mentality you seem to have, which you exhibited in this thread,
What do you mean by this how were they superior? And yes I am focusing on how whites were like at that time.. less civilized and more natural
Glad you can somewhat see my point.

Well as I already said, the climate was harsher, so they would have had to plan more, deal with more harsher terrain & seasons, etc. just do the basic math
How is it cucked when you literally admit it yourself? They are less civilized=more natural and are physically superior (because of their less civilized life once again because you get so triggered by this)
They aren't as physically superior as you think, and cognitively we still are & were superior, based on Europes climate & conditions which shaped our mindset,
ONCE AGAIN im talking about the current time and im not saying that blacks are inherently superior jfl
As I explained above & can explain more, they are not "superior" in this modern time, are still enslaved to elites & doing their bidding, and I can elaborate more.

@NeverGetUp36

And as I said, that's why I'm disagreeing hard with OP here

He's dickridding the same people who want to fuck his looksmatch & would kill him for no reason at all. Niggers are still enslaved nowadays, since all of us are & they effectively are contributing to the overall agenda, since they've been fed nonsense which they buy into about how they're "owed" reparations & are "oppressed" despite common sense proving otherwise. Even by a pure primitive & naturalistic metric which he adheres to, Whites were superior due to harsher climates when we were Hunter-Gatherers.

To be fair, I see his point here somewhat, but that doesn't mean niggers are "based" or are the "rebels" he makes them out to be, and I've seen & met more Whites who are "aware" of things & current agendas than Niggers are. I've only met Whites who think in a manner similar to OP, niggers seem to on average love these comforts more than us when they're placed in these societies.

Which is where my issue with OPs views is, I do see his point but saying Blacks are "superior" to us in anyway is gigacucked, they've been a slave race for all of history.

By his own logic & metrics, we & all other races in our primitive times were superior, since Eurasia is a harsher environment which requires more physical strength & mental capacity to navigate it.

If we want White women to respect us like they once did, we need to be more brutal how we once were: Even before Rome, Greece, etc. we were based & were giga-violent as the Steppe HG.
yepppp, agreed on everything.
To be fair, I see his point here somewhat, but that doesn't mean niggers are "based" or are the "rebels" he makes them out to be, and I've seen & met more Whites who are "aware" of things & current agendas than Niggers are. I've only met Whites who think in a manner similar to OP, niggers seem to on average love these comforts more than us when they're placed in these societies.
Africans (i can't even say nigga with an r because im gray) are just too low iq to understand social norms, thats all there is to it. They themselves dont know wtf they're doing.

Point of me sharing that, and the thing on the other thread about how more of them in the US are fags was to show that maybe they're not as "based" as you thought them to be.
Sure they may be more likely to be faggots in the us but they are also more likely to shoot you to death instead of calling the police when you threaten them

And that perhaps, they also have been brainwashed just as we have, which I will address below.

-Blacks follow the mainstream narrative that all Whites enslaved them, when it was a minority, mainly WASPS & Jews:
View attachment 1269087
-They constantly come together to riot because one of their Tyrones was killed(rightfully) & think they're oppressed despite stuff such as this:
True and yes obviously the blacks in the us are like this

Their IQs also cluster very close, which is indicative that they are very hive minded, and thus are easier to manipulate.

So no, even if they are "based" for being aggressive, they still are being manipulated.
True I agree to some degree. I can understand that you are saying they are easier to manipulate because of their intelligence but on the other hand they are more likely to follow their instincts which makes them harder to manipulate. Imagine trying to explain right and wrong to some tribe that lives in the wild

And would be a hell for guys such as you & I to live in
yes

You said above they are "superior" to us somehow:
im not saying blacks are somehow inherently better than us

Despite me proving in a way & explaining they aren't as "free" or "non brainwashed" as you think

Were also in an age where all is flipped upside down.
They are less brainwashed and degenerated than us and are closer to nature

So you admitted & agree Whites such as those were more natural, and thus superior to us nowadays?
Yes ofcourse

You understood wrong, we have worse diets but if we had better ones we would be on par if not higher, since Blacks have more estradiol as shown above
No, I did not understand wrong. Thats exactly what im saying and to remind you once again since you still dont seem to understand it: im not saying blacks are somehow inherently better than us

So do you agree Whites are inherently better, and in our more natural & primitive state we would be superior since the climate of Europe is much harsher which required even hunter-gatherers then to think in a more nuanced
Sure but why does that matter here? Im talking about the current whites compared to current blacks why are you so fiaxated on this?
im not saying blacks are somehow inherently better than us

Im saying they are superior to whites today because they are not as cucked. Think about it, if you punch a nigger and a white man on the street who is more likely to punch back? Once again: im not saying blacks are somehow inherently better than us
Thats my fucking point man
Because I don't want to deal with it in my life, or want it to impact economic conditions which impact me?
If whites were like them you would not need to deal with them thats my point
Perhaps more aggressive, but in our own manner as we once were
Yes more natural and less civilized but what do you mean by "our own manner"?

Not with the mentality you seem to have, which you exhibited in this thread,
Wdym?
Glad you can somewhat see my point.

Well as I already said, the climate was harsher, so they would have had to plan more, deal with more harsher terrain & seasons, etc. just do the basic math
Sure
They aren't as physically superior as you think, and cognitively we still are & were superior, based on Europes climate & conditions which shaped our mindset,
All i said was that they are physically superior on average i did not say by how much
As I explained above & can explain more, they are not "superior" in this modern time, are still enslaved to elites & doing their bidding, and I can elaborate more.
You dont need to explain more i understand but im saying they are superior because they are not as cucked as whites and are closer to nature i already gave you an example above. They care less about rules and social norms and will follow their instincts more than whites

We pretty much have the same views on this but you seem to think that im saying blacks are inherently superior to us when im not
Im glad that you are somewhat agreeing with me on civilization and nature

Africans (i can't even say nigga with an r because im gray) are just too low iq to understand social norms, thats all there is to it. They themselves dont know wtf they're doing.
Yes exactly thats what i mean when im saying higher intelligence can make you easier to manipulate @DarkStar

He's dickridding the same people who want to fuck his looksmatch & would kill him for no reason at all. Niggers are still enslaved nowadays, since all of us are & they effectively are contributing to the overall agenda, since they've been fed nonsense which they buy into about how they're "owed" reparations & are "oppressed" despite common sense proving otherwise.
Im not fucking dickriding them stop saying that man. I never said i liked them im saying we need to be more like them. I enjoy seeing cucks seething because of a more natural human but it also makes me angry seeing how enslaved they are

Even by a pure primitive & naturalistic metric which he adheres to, Whites were superior due to harsher climates when we were Hunter-Gatherers.
To be fair, I see his point here somewhat, but that doesn't mean niggers are "based" or are the "rebels" he makes them out to be, and I've seen & met more Whites who are "aware" of things & current agendas than Niggers are.
You yourself talk about how violent and uncivilized they are this is why i say they are based. They dont give a fuck about social norms and rules this is what me and you should be like aswell. Of course whites will be more aware since they have higher intelligence

I've only met Whites who think in a manner similar to OP, niggers seem to on average love these comforts more than us when they're placed in these societies.
What kind of manner man? Yes they love it because whites are too cucked and enslaved to stab a nigger when he harasses them and instead call the police. They can do whatever they want. If they did the same to someone in africa they would risk getting their head cut off

Last edited:
This has been one of the more active threads these past few days jfl

Ofc it was a race-related one

But anyways, lets sum stuff up

Thank for clarifying stuff, and I apologize for my accusations you "dickride" them, but I wouldn't call the main race which would stab you for no reason or for just being White as "based" really, also not regarding the fact that they fuck tons of our women.

They act more on instinct, yes, but that's not always a good thing, since it means that they cannot think long-term. Essentially, this is what I meant by how when every race was in its primitive state, they all still mogged them due to the harsher climates of Eurasia requiring not only physical strength, but also cognitive function, higher-time preference, etc. which also made us function more cohesively. So even within this natural state, we objectively are better.

And this ties into what I also said about our "own manner" that due to the sheer fact spending thousands of years in a certain environment ofc shapes how a race will be characteristically & mentally. That's what I was getting at, and how even within such a natural & primitive state we will differ greatly from them in many ways, as will every group.

The point I was trying to make about Blacks IQ & how they are still enslaved, is since they cluster more closer & have a much lower-IQ, it means they are easier to manipulate. Look at their entire history, and look at how in the US they buy into this massive lie that every White person is an "oppressor" which is just not the case & is the inverse if anything. They are not completely resistant towards civilization as you claim, especially since they have a role in making the populace more lower-IQ, complacent, & dysgenic since their behavior & culture is glorified, look at mainstream rap for example. Pure brain rot, which will deprive people of critical thinking & make them more dopamine-addicted(hence, acting on instincts) & dependent on the hedonistic comforts which plague our world. The same goes for many other factors, since the elites want to maintain this civilization as not one in the past with a clear-defined class structure which improves the overall human condition, but rather one which overall is a low-IQ & easy to control class, likely of mutts.