Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wikipedia's Definition on inkwell is incorrect

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

I think a better definition for inkwell would be...
"A heterosexual male WHO IS involuntarily celibate. One who seeks sex and/or a romantic relationship, free of trade, but is unable to attain such."
That's it...
The media needs to recognize that we aren't a self-identifying gang. It's just who we are. We didn't choose this life. If we had to ability to chose, we'd all be sexhavers cooming in noodle toilets rn :feelsohh:
Also... I find it actually racist on behalf of the wiki editprs to include "often white" as if it is rare for there to be ethnicels. (completely over for niggercels, currycels, spiccels, and ricecels... we are invisible :feelscry:)
I understand they're trying to attack forumcels like us inkwells.is users, but they still fail by giving us obnoxious labels (hatred, misogyny, racism, entitlement to sex, etc). A good portion of us (not all) don't hate women... Why would we want something we hate? When you mention misogyny and racism, it's literally brainwashing. They're promoting the idea that their way of societal norms and roles are the only correct ways. That is incorrect as inkwells have their own opinion that we also believe is right regarding race and toilets. Also inkwells acknowledge that we are entitled to sex... or else we'd all be rapemaxxing rn. However, sex is a easily attainable privilege for chad and many normies that it should be accessible to us. There's nothing wrong with trying to seek it. It's so available these days, but you deny certain people it based on looks. I personally believe equal distribution should be given. Entitlement isn't there, but it's way too accessible to others that it should be at this point jfl....

I'd also like to point out that there are still bluepilled inkwells. Some voluntarily keep their beliefs while some are completely unaware of the blackpill. There's literally no organized gang of inkwells going on. It's all in your colorful imagination, sexhavers.
I also can't even speak for all, tbh not even a majority of forum members because we all have our own beliefs. I am 100% sure that someone is going to disagree with me in the .is comments down below.

Can an inkwells.is member go fix this please?

it's over

typing like you're writing to to the wiki owner, what a drunkcel trait.

it's over

I think a better definition for inkwell would be...
"A heterosexual male WHO IS involuntarily celibate. One who seeks sex and/or a romantic relationship, free of trade, but is unable to attain such."
That's it...
The media needs to recognize that we aren't a self-identifying gang. It's just who we are. We didn't choose this life. If we had to ability to chose, we'd all be sexhavers cooming in noodle toilets rn :feelsohh:
In light of the fact that most incels refuse to call themselves such, I can understand the self-identifying aspect of Wikipedia's definition.

I am fine with it because it brings in all the soy incels on reddit

That's why people don't know what incel mean. When someone hear word incel for the first time, wikipedia is one of the first sources to of information. Unofrtunetly, wikipedia definition of incel is incorrect. This is vicious circle:
Someone don't know what incel is -> make a kindergarden tier research -> write braindead wikipedia article about incels -> someone don't know what incel is -> make a kindergarden tier research, this time with wikipedia help -> make a braindead video on youtube ''explaining'' what incel is -> someone don't know what incel is -> make a kindergarden tier research by watching braindead video on youtube -> explaining his/her normie friends what incel is...

ethnicels need to start calling white women racist

This is excaclty the same thing with metalheads. Many people consider metalheads as equivalent of satanists and terrorists, despite the fact, that only 0,000001% of metalheads are like that.

That's why people don't know what incel mean. When someone hear word incel for the first time, wikipedia is one of the first sources to of information. Unofrtunetly, wikipedia definition of incel is incorrect. This is vicious circle:
Someone don't know what incel is -> make a kindergarden tier research -> write braindead wikipedia article about incels -> someone don't know what incel is -> make a kindergarden tier research, this time with wikipedia help -> make a braindead video on youtube ''explaining'' what incel is -> someone don't know what incel is -> make a kindergarden tier research by watching braindead video on youtube -> explaining his/her normie friends what incel is...

Most wikipedia editors are incel spergs probably. So at least it's being written by one of us, even if they don't know it.

Edit it yourself

ethnicels need to start calling white women racist
race card only works on niggers as the fuckin Jewish media only glorifies niggers niggers are sweet and innocent little monkeys